Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: Good UK E-Liquid suppliers?

Blog Entries

Well I've banged on about this enough today but I got Mrs Lords Seville Orange Marmalade through the post today and i cannot put it down! Damn it's good! Lots of flavour, throat hit and good vape. I really really recommend it as it's top notch. The even sent me a sample of actual marmalade as well. Go check it out - not the cheapest but it is quality.

Smallest bottles as 8 for 15ml and you get a pipette to drip the juice into your tank. (tip - put a pipe cleaner or a twirled up bit of tissue into the centre tube when re-filling as you will get no juice down there then). This would be awesome for dripping too.

Seville Marmalade - Nicotine Liquids

*Edit - these are 50/50's too
    Randall.K likes this.

Senior Member Verified Member Randall.K's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jeddy5 View Post
    Well I've banged on about this enough today but I got Mrs Lords Seville Orange Marmalade through the post today and i cannot put it down! Damn it's good! Lots of flavour, throat hit and good vape. I really really recommend it as it's top notch. The even sent me a sample of actual marmalade as well. Go check it out - not the cheapest but it is quality.

Smallest bottles as 8 for 15ml and you get a pipette to drip the juice into your tank. (tip - put a pipe cleaner or a twirled up bit of tissue into the centre tube when re-filling as you will get no juice down there then). This would be awesome for dripping too.

Seville Marmalade - Nicotine Liquids

*Edit - these are 50/50's too
    Sweet

I've never tried a Marmalade flavoured E-liquid before, so cheers for the link.

P.s Have you ordered any of flavours from his vendor?
    Vapoor eyes er likes this.
    Kayfun V3.1 ES - Kayfun Lite Plus V2 - UVO Aqua - Taifun GS - Taifun GT - Omega

Blog Entries

This is the first one I have ordered, it is more of an orange crush flavour than a marmalade one. It's not too sweet - more bitter as you can pick up the zest or tang and then the bitterness on the exhale. You get a really nice after taste too.

The other most popular one on there seems to be custard cream which I may give a whirl some day, but I still have some of Triphammers fizzy trifle here.

I've had to put the kanger down for tonight - it's too damn good!
    Randall.K likes this.

This is the first one I have ordered, it is more of an orange crush flavour than a marmalade one. It's not too sweet - more bitter as you can pick up the zest or tang and then the bitterness on the exhale. You get a really nice after taste too.

The other most popular one on there seems to be custard cream which I may give a whirl some day, but I still have some of Triphammers fizzy trifle here.

I've had to put the kanger down for tonight - it's too damn good!
    Aye. I read the description about it being more of the orange crush flavour, but I'm still happy to try it.

Cheers for the heads up on the Custard Cream too, think I'll order to 10ml bottles to try them out, 23 for 30ml is crazy lol.

Prices are very similar at http://www.nucig.co.uk/

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Randall.K View Post
    Aye. I read the description about it being more of the orange crush flavour, but I'm still happy to try it.

Cheers for the heads up on the Custard Cream too, think I'll order to 10ml bottles to try them out, 23 for 30ml is crazy lol.

Prices are very similar at Buy 2014 Electronic Cigarette | Electric Cigarette | UK NUCIG

Smallest bottle is 15ml. They are glass bottles and packed in thick bubble wrap

Let me know what you think of it.

Smallest bottle is 15ml. They are glass bottles and packed in thick bubble wrap

Let me know what you think of it.
    Will do

Gonna place an order for some on Friday

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I may have missed it, but I don't think anyone has mentioned a God among gods within the UK called "House of Liquid". They are absolutely A1 ++++. The Finest eLiquid Brands Worldwide They're not the cheapest in the world, but their El Toro, oak infused and coffee are especially popular and are available in 60 ml sizes. Great service too. You might want to check them out one of these days.
    Randall.K likes this.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hulamoon View Post
    I may have missed it, but I don't think anyone has mentioned a God among gods within the UK called "House of Liquid". They are absolutely A1 ++++. The Finest eLiquid Brands Worldwide They're not the cheapest in the world, but their El Toro, oak infused and coffee are especially popular and are available in 60 ml sizes. Great service too. You might want to check them out one of these days.
    Ooh thanks! Will have a look at that right now!
    Hulamoon likes this.

Blog Entries

Anyone recommend a decent price 30ml or 50ml bottle so that I can use for 'day vapes'? I like my good stuff for evenings and weekends and don't want to use all the goodies up in the day. I have a tank filled ready with goodies for the evening and would like another tank filled for the daytime.

I know LT Cigs do some decent priced juices but does anyone know if the quality is good? I like mint/fruits.

PV Master ECF Veteran

Not tried any mint from LT, but the rest is excellent.

I am currently weighing up switching my all day liquid from Dekang Triple 5 to LT "Fortuna Strike".

I've been puffing on LT today anyway....something called "The Craggs". It's a weird sort-of-tobacco with an orangey/turkish flavour. Tastes very similar to Decadent Turkish blend actually.

If you like Mint, Joose Juice does a softmint. 1.49. it's minty, it's pleasant, it's cheap.
    Randall.K likes this.
    DJS. MVP v.2 / SID / Nemesis + Sigelei 8w / Vamo V5 / Spinners / iTasteVV and even cig-a-likes.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast