Good UK E-Liquid suppliers? - Page 8
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: Good UK E-Liquid suppliers?

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Memory lane! Tunes! I remember Tunes! Let's make a sore throat fun again. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Jeddy5 View Post
    Happy accident tonight. Was a bit lazy and after I'd finished a tank of menthol I popped some cherry juice in. Wow! It's like vaping cherry menthol tunes. Great hit, flavoursome with that cool menthol fresh taste.
    Well chuffed! That and Swansea City winning tonight as well!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Tuu-n-e-s!

Hulamoon likes this.

Blog Entries

Actually as the wicks wicked with menthol it's given my steeped cherry and mango juices some real zing. They were a little bland before but although I can't taste the menthol anymore, the wicks have really "woken up".

Super Member Verified Member Dogeggs's Avatar

Stay well away from that 'nicohit' filth from ebay, i've puked on it 3 times...i'd go as far as to say stay well away from any of that chinese junk, they don't know the meaning of quality control.
    Hulamoon likes this.

Blog Entries

Or don't buy anything on eBay full stop! Support our reliable uk shops!

Hulamoon and djsvapour like this.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Can anyone recommend anywhere decent to buy 50/50 E-Liquid from?
    Kayfun V3.1 ES - Kayfun Lite Plus V2 - UVO Aqua - Taifun GS - Taifun GT - Omega

Blog Entries

Im not sure if its 50/50 they're selling, but I have to give credit to Magnificig.com right now, theyre all ive been vaping for a month or so. They sell uk made premium ejuice at 9.99 for 5 10 ml bottles, from 0 nicotine to 34 mg nicotine content. Taste is very good for the price; my usual is cuban cigar i love that, also apple, sherbert fizz, redbull, cappucino, and numerous tobbaco flavours including lambert and butler cigarettes (havent tried that yet). Really cant beat it for the price.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Cap'nTripps View Post
    Im not sure if its 50/50 they're selling, but I have to give credit to Magnificig.com right now, theyre all ive been vaping for a month or so. They sell uk made premium ejuice at 9.99 for 5 10 ml bottles, from 0 nicotine to 34 mg nicotine content. Taste is very good for the price; my usual is cuban cigar i love that, also apple, sherbert fizz, redbull, cappucino, and numerous tobbaco flavours including lambert and butler cigarettes (havent tried that yet). Really cant beat it for the price.
    Cheers for the info, but that link doesn't work and I can't find anything on Google about it. Typo?
    Kayfun V3.1 ES - Kayfun Lite Plus V2 - UVO Aqua - Taifun GS - Taifun GT - Omega

Blog Entries

Yeah, sorry about that, im not actually sure how to add links to posts so i just typed the address: www.magnificig.co.uk. ive been using their 5 for 10 deals for a while now, and imo their juice is good quality. Dont know if your into tobacco, but their cuban cigar flavour is great.

Oh yeah, just noticed it adds the link automatically...duuuh. though for some reason the link doesnt seem to work right now maybe their servers are busy, usually that never happens.
    Last edited by Cap'nTripps; 02-22-2014 at 11:46 PM.
    Randall.K likes this.

these guys are worth a try: E-Cigs and E-Liquid | Go-Liquid Ltd UK

3.50 per 1oml bottle, and free shipping, no minimum order., and next day delivery too. used them a couple of time now, and so far im very pleased. would also reccomend the "vampire vapes" brand they sell at a slightly higher price. The ice black jack flavour really kicks ...!

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast