Good UK E-Liquid suppliers?
Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: Good UK E-Liquid suppliers?

Question Good UK E-Liquid suppliers?

Hey guys! I've got Vamo V5 and Kayfun on the way soon and I want to find a good E Liquid supplier in the UK that can do a 50/50 ratio for me? I'm not too fussed on flavours, mainly menthol or vanilla. I'm always up for trying new flavours!

Long story short I bought some Vanilla from Sunecig, sun ecig,e cigarettes, e liquid where I usually buy my liquid, and it had to be the nastiest liquid I've ever had, they had crap customer support and haven't replied to me, so I'm not buying from there again.

I've currently got a Kanger Unitank and an Ego Battery. I'm most likely going to be using my Kayfun and my Kanger on my Vamo. Just want some nice flavours as I really don't want nasty flavour again.

Thanks!

EDIT: 50/50 isn't necessary, anything that can produce a nice amount of vapour and give me a good constant throat hit is fine for me.
    Last edited by haleyboy1; 01-12-2014 at 06:58 PM.

E Liquid 1.49 E Liquid with Discount Code Vaporcraze UK are doing the best deal out there as far as I can tell with free shipping too right now. I just ordered a few things from them myself. Remember to use the code if you order from them.
    Mister-Ecig is another offering a bargain with postage under 4.
    Hope this helps.
    ~Steve

PV Master ECF Veteran

How's about

Vape Liquid

Mostly Inawera/wera garden/Tino D.

Depends what you like. It's going to be way different to all that cheap hangsen.

Or, if you want to splash some cash, try

The Alchemists Cupboard Home Page, E-Liquids made in the UK

or

Vape Escape

or

E-liquid / Eliquid, Electronic Cigarettes & Vaporizers | Vapology
    Randall.K likes this.
    DJS. MVP v.2 / SID / Nemesis + Sigelei 8w / Vamo V5 / Spinners / iTasteVV and even cig-a-likes.

Quote Originally Posted by djsvapour View Post
    How's about

Vape Liquid

Mostly Inawera/wera garden/Tino D.

Depends what you like. It's going to be way different to all that cheap hangsen.

Or, if you want to splash some cash, try

The Alchemists Cupboard Home Page, E-Liquids made in the UK

or

Vape Escape

or

E-liquid / Eliquid, Electronic Cigarettes & Vaporizers | Vapology
    As you know, I've only been vaping since November so experience of vendors liquid is very limited.
    Are these expensive vendors worth the money, is there a marked difference?
    The same goes for concentrates I guess, same question please.
    ~Steve

PV Master ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by SteveMc View Post
    As you know, I've only been vaping since November so experience of vendors liquid is very limited.
    Are these expensive vendors worth the money, is there a marked difference?
    The same goes for concentrates I guess, same question please.
    ~Steve
    I guess one has to define expensive. I vape Dekang tobaccos (4.49 for 20ml) and various other flavours which come in at 2.40-4.75 for 10ml. I don't buy 5.99-6.99 liquids, I DID but felt they were mostly no better.

LT ecigs are well priced and good quality UK mixed liquid. Most of their liquids are made from concentrates you can buy on their website.
    If you find a particular flavour you like, you can make your own for about 1.
    Alchemist does some excellent flavours...truly imaginative stuff and not overly expensive.
    Vape Escape "Grizwald" liquids are fantastic. The trick is finding a good one, then buying a 30ml bottle for 12.99 (or less with discount).
    ecigwizard also do a range priced about 4

Wizmix Standard E-Liquid

The majority of e-liquid sold in the UK will be Chinese liquid. Hangsen and Dekang CAN be very good, but they taste very different from UK liquids. I happen to like about 6 or 7 (all "tobacco") so use them day-to-day for my vaping. I wouldn't personally even open a bottle that wasn't made by them (or Joyetech) or mixed in the UK.

LT ecigs use a lot of Inawera concentrates

Inawera Shop, The Best E-Liquids, Flavours, Bases And Many More!

They are very high quality and very concentrated. Vape Escape mixes LOTS of Inawera liquid for some of their ranges. I guess they also mix "Decadent Vapours" which are also good.

SO many to choose from. If you want to mix your own, then Inawera, Decadent, Flavourart, Capella are all good.

Mixology - General | ALL ABOUT E-CIGARETTES UK

You've still got to like it though. If I wanted to try a fruit or sweet flavour I certainly wouldn't go Chinese. Totally different taste.
    SteveMc and Madaz like this.
    DJS. MVP v.2 / SID / Nemesis + Sigelei 8w / Vamo V5 / Spinners / iTasteVV and even cig-a-likes.

PV Master ECF Veteran

SteveMc?

What have you found that you like, yourself? Doesn't matter what it is, give me some idea.

Thanks, I've been mixing my own for about 3 weeks now, got all my kit from LT
    To begin with I've just added concentrates to a 50:50 18mg nic base but next lot of stuff I buy I'll be mixing properly.
    Thanks for the reply.
    ~Steve

PV Master ECF Veteran

So, what did you go for? Tobaccos or other?

I'm on Fortuna Strike today and I have a feeling this could be the one for me. Like you, I'll go with the 50/50 base. I have all the separate liquids, but figure LT use their own 50/50.

Quote Originally Posted by djsvapour View Post
    SteveMc?

What have you found that you like, yourself? Doesn't matter what it is, give me some idea.
    Mixed a variety to get the feel of various flavours but my favourite tends to be menthol.
    I'd like a decent tobacco that tastes of Old Holborn and Liquorice but in no rush.
    Got one tobacco, Kent. That's nice but wouldn't vape it all of the time.
    The others were a broad spectrum of flavours, fruits, sweets etc...
    Last edited by SteveMc; 01-12-2014 at 09:34 PM.

PV Master ECF Veteran

Good for you. I bought 10ml of the Kent. It's nice enough, but I'm not going to make 100ml of it!!

I quite liked the Grapefruit too, might make 20ml of that one.

if you like Menthol, you should mix up some menthol crystals in some liquid. Very powerful.

I made an orange and menthol using flavourart orange and menthol crystals from sainsburys.

Was it you that liked the LT "Cool King"? I'm getting that next for sure.

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast