Kanger Aerotank
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Kanger Aerotank

Default Kanger Aerotank

Has anyone tried the new aerotank from kangertech yet? Thinking of getting one, any comments appreciated
    Sweetab likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Get it ! It's awesome! I have three, plus the adjustable airflow to add to pt2&3! It's a beast! In a good way.....
    I vape therefore I am ~ It's a vape thing...you wouldn't understand!-Provari Mini-chi you clone-itaste v3-itaste mvp1&2-many colors ego twists,ego vv/v3, Sigelei Legend,Hammer,Nemi clone.Gourmet e-juice afficianado.Vaping for 3+ years

I'd say the only drawback with Kanger is the coils, I hate the fact that they changed the design in the Protank 3 and I see that the Aerotank coils are interchangeable with the Protank 3.
    Has anyone tried older coils in this, I hear the older coils work in the Protank 3 but not the other way around, is this correct?
    Oh and whether they work or not, is there a marked improvement in the new coils when it comes to vaping?

PV Master ECF Veteran

I looked at a review last night on a Vendor. Somebody said it vaped like a mad thing and then the coil gave up the ghost after 1hr.

1hr. Whoops. Too early doors for me...
    DJS. MVP v.2 / Nemesis / Vamo V5 / Spinners / iTasteVV

Quote Originally Posted by djsvapour View Post
    I looked at a review last night on a Vendor. Somebody said it vaped like a mad thing and then the coil gave up the ghost after 1hr.

1hr. Whoops. Too early doors for me...
    Thanks for that I went and ordered one today from Mister-Ecig 15.95 seems a good price after looking around, and i trust these guys as we get our fav Hangsen flavours from them all the time and the prices on everything seems to be good to me

PV Master ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by del1 View Post
    Thanks for that I went and ordered one today from Mister-Ecig 15.95 seems a good price after looking around, and i trust these guys as we get our fav Hangsen flavours from them all the time and the prices on everything seems to be good to me
    Yes, don't get me wrong. It vapes really well, according to people who've got one. I'd like to get one... all in good time.
    14.99 the cheapest I've seen, so 15.99, what the hell. Enjoy.

Tell us how you find it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetab View Post
    Get it ! It's awesome! I have three, plus the adjustable airflow to add to pt2&3! It's a beast! In a good way.....
    Many thanks, we purchased one today from Mister-Ecig. I will let you know how i get on with my new toy
    djsvapour likes this.

PV Master ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Bobnoj View Post
    I got Kanger Protank 3 from Idealvape 14.99 and they mailed me back saying that the Aerotank is coming in this week and will be a hot price, have to wait and see, i'm definately gonna get one.
    Jeez. What is it with the "CE Approved" business on their website? They had better be very careful. CE markings are not the same as "approved/regulated".

Decent prices and nice selection. better tread carefully though....

We have seen a lot of cheaper clearomizers enter the market, they tend to use poor materials and are badly constructed. Most of them are not even CE Approved and many of them fall apart or are simply glued together.
    Hate to spoil the party here, but everywhere sells Innokin iClears.

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

hi vapers, just got my new Protank AeroTank, it feels nicely made, easy to setup using my mvpv2, so far on the first coil its a nice vape decent clouds. i like the removable drip tip. filled it with my all day black banana merlick ejuice from mtbakers and it taste very flavorful, better than my new rg500 tank. dont know how my 4 protank2s with my new bases will taste but since its only day 1 for the aero on the 1st 2.0 coil, we will see how long it will last but all and all no leaks or gurgling. that was my problem with my pros2 serious gurgling which only started happening with the universal kanger coils. i also ordered 2 boxes of back up dual coils from Discountvapers at a great price as usual. in the near future i will be getting the nautilus to test aswell when the prices come down. i'll let you all know how it goes when i had more time. good luck, stay away from analogs and keep on vaping.
    SteveMc likes this.

PV Master ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by del1 View Post
    Many thanks, we purchased one today from Mister-Ecig. I will let you know how i get on with my new toy
    Any news Del1 ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast