What's your favourite tank?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: What's your favourite tank?

Default What's your favourite tank?

I thought this might be interesting and help others deciding on what tanks to try.

I'm using a Protank 2 and so far it's my favourite but being new to the scene I've not tried many.
    I've also used the iClear16 & iClear30 but won't get any more, definitely don't like the top fed setup.
    I also tried and liked the Mini Protank 2 & MT3 but not as much as the Protank 2.

What's your favourite and what have you tried?
    djsvapour likes this.

PV Master ECF Veteran

I've tried lots. I also won't be getting any more iClear30s.
    Currently running T3S Kangers and 2 carto-tanks.
    My mini Protanks are on hold, I find them stupidly cold in this weather.
    Worst ever was the "original" Kanger T3. Anybody still selling these should be ashamed of themselves.
    SteveMc and Wiztigg007 like this.
    DJS. MVP v.2 / SID / Nemesis + Sigelei 8w / Vamo V5 / Spinners / iTasteVV and even cig-a-likes.

Senior Member ECF Veteran liquidator's Avatar

Best so far is my Kayfun lite rebuildable, I use it every day and have the same coil that I put in a month ago and it is still going strong.
    SteveMc and TraceyS like this.

being unemployed and new to vaping i have only tried evod mt3 and ce4 as it is all i have got
    SteveMc likes this.
    modded sentinel ... KTS+ ...vamo v3... vamo v5 X2 ... innokin svd ... bagua ... fogger... genuine hypertank ... vivi nova ...i clear 30s... DCT x2 ... kayfun 3.1 x 2 ... Russian 91% x 2 .

Well for the few I do have it would have to be the Hcigar 3.1 and the RSST, although I do love my RSST so maybe that should be first. Decisions decisions eh?

SteveMc likes this.

Super Member Verified Member Dogeggs's Avatar

Love my mini protank 2, you can make your own coils for it too.
    SteveMc and sc12 like this.

Ultra Member Supporting Member Roger_Lafayette's Avatar

I find it a bit awkward to refill the Protank II, although I'm satisfied w/ it otherwise. Mainly this is because I like to make adjustments by putting in a little more juice and/or VG and/or other flavors.

A clearomizer is perfect for that because it's so easy to fill from the top. However it's disposable, and I'd rather not have to buy one every week.

Can anyone recommend a reasonably-priced top-filling 510-compatible tank which is as easy to fill as a clearomizer (i.e. just take off the tip, and pour)?

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Roger_Lafayette View Post
    I find it a bit awkward to refill the Protank II, although I'm satisfied w/ it otherwise. Mainly this is because I like to make adjustments by putting in a little more juice and/or VG and/or other flavors.

A clearomizer is perfect for that because it's so easy to fill from the top. However it's disposable, and I'd rather not have to buy one every week.

Can anyone recommend a reasonably-priced top-filling 510-compatible tank which is as easy to fill as a clearomizer (i.e. just take off the tip, and pour)?
    There is always the vivi nova tank, Pretty well priced as they are getting a bit dated now but should be perfect for your needs.
    Bagua, Tvs all brass, nemesis, Caravela, Chi-you, Atom, Bellwether, Tree of life...Trident RDA, 4 kayfuns, 2 russians, Rocket.

Quote Originally Posted by terry w View Post
    There is always the vivi nova tank, Pretty well priced as they are getting a bit dated now but should be perfect for your needs.
    Viva nova is very good, i must agree. Kanger aerotank is my latest and very pleased with the performance. Both tanks we got from Mister-Ecig at a good price

ECF Moderator Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Different experiences to these here, I'm over the moon with my iclear30 using 1.5ohm coils. I've got a Protank2 too, for the harsher liquids

I still use CE5's from time to time when I'm out and about, no complaints with any of them so far
    SteveMc likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast