Result (Burn Out thread)
Like Tree6Likes
  • 3 Post By siwelf
  • 1 Post By djsvapour
  • 2 Post By The Ministry

Thread: Result (Burn Out thread)

Default Result (Burn Out thread)

Hi folks, i posted a thread about burn out and thanks to the info from you guys, i seem to have cured it by changing liquid, setting vamo to RMS, using power output on same set to 6.5w with 2.5ohm coil, and have up to now, had good vaping for 24hrs to date

PV Master ECF Veteran

Whatever you did has worked...great.

However, what you did is probably get lucky or stopped using bad juice.

RMS? only 6.5 watts? only 2.5ohm coil?..... shouldn't be necessary at all. Who told you all this?
    siwelf likes this.
    DJS. MVP v.2 / SID / Nemesis + Sigelei 8w / Vamo V5 / Spinners / iTasteVV and even cig-a-likes.

Dont know, i think i read it on another forum post somewhere, but i have upped it to 7w on the vamo and coils lasted 4 days ans still going. what are your recommendations? are my settings wrong then? i have a load of 1.8 and 2.5 coils for my protanks, evod and hyper tank.

ECF Moderator Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    Supporting Member

I couldn't use my Vamo on the Mean setting, so the RMS setting definitely worked for me too. I regularly vape between 6-8 watts with a 1.5 or a 2.1 ohm coil, depends on the liquid really. I prefer fruity and high VG on a low setting and my menthols a bit nearer the top end. I rarely go over 8 watts (if ever - depends on what kind of day I'm having at work!)

Glad you are sorted though. I don't think there's a right or a wrong with settings, some suggested settings have nearly wiped me out, for example - guess I'm just a softie though ha-ha

Vapoor eyes er and siwelf like this.