Airpure fluid.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Airpure fluid.

Default Airpure fluid.

The local Home Bargains store has recently stocked Airpure fluid, so I decided to try some (50p a bottle cheaper) Fortunately, I also bought equal quantity of Cloud 9 fluid - as the Airpure stuff just won't vape, I had to mix it 50:50 with Cloud 9 to use it up!

Now I'm worried! - just been in the store and bought the last 3 bottles of Cloud 9. They assure me that the Cloud 9 is going to be re-stocked - but admit they have no say in what's in their deliveries.

PV Master ECF Veteran

No plans to re-stock fake cloud9 at my local homebargains.

Shame about the Airpure if it won't vape...
    DJS. MVP v.2 / SID / Nemesis + Sigelei 8w / Vamo V5 / Spinners / iTasteVV and even cig-a-likes.

Apparently the Cloud 9 isn't "fake" - I've heard its simply a dispute over ownership of the name.

Obviously the company with the website has all the tools for propaganda.

The staff at my local HB seem pretty sure its going to be re-stocked - but as I mentioned before they admit not having a say what's on the delivery pallets.

PV Master ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by ian-field View Post
    Apparently the Cloud 9 isn't "fake" - I've heard its simply a dispute over ownership of the name.
    That is correct, of course. However, a new e-liquid company "borrowing" the name of one of the most famous brands in the UK was possibly not co-incidence.

I feel sorry for the original Cloud9.

maybe "fake" was too strong a word. I have some, but I knew it wasn't THE Cloud9.
    Vapoor eyes er likes this.
    DJS. MVP v.2 / SID / Nemesis + Sigelei 8w / Vamo V5 / Spinners / iTasteVV and even cig-a-likes.

Quote Originally Posted by djsvapour View Post
    That is correct, of course. However, a new e-liquid company "borrowing" the name of one of the most famous brands in the UK was possibly not co-incidence.

I feel sorry for the original Cloud9.

maybe "fake" was too strong a word. I have some, but I knew it wasn't THE Cloud9.
    How much do the "real" Cloud9 charge per 10ml? - I emailed them but they didn't reply.

If HB are only doing Airpure now, its either go mail order or quit - I wouldn't bother with Airpure if they gave it to me free (it just doesn't vape)!

For now I've googled the distributor addressed on the HB Cloud 9 box, it was past office hours before I got the email away - hopefully a response tomorrow.

PV Master ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by ian-field View Post
    How much do the "real" Cloud9 charge per 10ml? - I emailed them but they didn't reply.

If HB are only doing Airpure now, its either go mail order or quit - I wouldn't bother with Airpure if they gave it to me free (it just doesn't vape)!

For now I've googled the distributor addressed on the HB Cloud 9 box, it was past office hours before I got the email away - hopefully a response tomorrow.

If you need mail order juice, have you looked into Joose Juice UK?

1.49 for 10ml.
    Last edited by djsvapour; 01-28-2014 at 09:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by djsvapour View Post
    If you need mail order juice, have you looked into Joose Juice UK?

1.49 for 10ml.
    Thanks - I'd probably have to make an effort to put my brain in gear to go mail order as long as I can walk into a shop up town for it. What country is Joose Juice in? - Royal Mail charge a rackettering handling charge for collecting the duty on imported items!!!!!!

Fosters Distributors Ltd have replied to my email and say they've just despatched a delivery of Cloud9 to HB, which should turn up in around 48h.

But the stock reliability at HB leaves a lot to be desired - so information about alternate sources is always wellcom.

iv never seen any juice in any home bargains how much do they charge
    modded sentinel ... KTS+ ...vamo v3... vamo v5 X2 ... innokin svd ... bagua ... fogger... genuine hypertank ... vivi nova ...i clear 30s... DCT x2 ... kayfun 3.1 x 2 ... Russian 91% x 2 .

Quote Originally Posted by turnippits View Post
    iv never seen any juice in any home bargains how much do they charge
    The Letchworth branch was charging 1.99/10ml for Cloud 9, they introduced the Airpure at 1.49/10ml - having sampled the Airpure, I wouldn't waste my time on it if they gave it to me for free!

HB could do with a new stock control guy - so I'd be interested to hear of any other UK shop/store chain that stocks e-cig supplies.

yorkshire trading is a very similar type shop to home bargains and they sell playboy juice 2.99 for 10 ml
    modded sentinel ... KTS+ ...vamo v3... vamo v5 X2 ... innokin svd ... bagua ... fogger... genuine hypertank ... vivi nova ...i clear 30s... DCT x2 ... kayfun 3.1 x 2 ... Russian 91% x 2 .

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast