Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Have i got this right? DIY

Super Member ECF Veteran Bubblegum's Avatar

Well iv'e ordered these now...

VG - Vegetable Glycerine
    PG - Propylene Glycol
    Diamond Crystal VG 18mg
    Menthol LT Flavour

Added the PG in case i need it one day and for 2.40 might as well lol.
    Stosh likes this.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bubblegum View Post
    Yea tell me about it I'm vaping some menthol now and a bit had leaked onto the mouth piece of my Evod...it is like licking Vicks LOL.

So i do know it's some potent stuff!
    I never minded the Vicks type flavor, so long as it cut through and I could taste it, Mmmm...vicks....
    You could also try a strong peppermint flavoring, that also seems to be able to cut through anything.
    Myk likes this.
    I'm puffin' on a pipe bomb and carrying a detonator in my pocket,
    so just what was it you wanted to hassle me about ?? (No, I do not sub-ohm, pipe bomb is a joke)

Quote Originally Posted by Stosh View Post
    I never minded the Vicks type flavor, so long as it cut through and I could taste it, Mmmm...vicks....
    You could also try a strong peppermint flavoring, that also seems to be able to cut through anything.
    I've got some peppermint juice too it's as strong if not same as the menthol hit! Just wish i could taste me flavours again love the apple pie flavour for after dinner lol

Myk

When my mesh wick gets a build up of methol (whether from separation or build up) and pumps out pure menthol it's an eye opener. I like some mint in mine.
    Bubblegum likes this.

$2453 spent on ecigs. Join http://www.casaa.org/ protect your ability to vape.

Quote Originally Posted by Myk View Post
    When my mesh wick gets a build up of methol (whether from separation or build up) and pumps out pure menthol it's an eye opener. I like some mint in mine.
    Good way to start the morning a nice hit of menthol lol! i like having a cup of tea and vape menthol

Super Member ECF Veteran

Sounds like you're on your way! Good job. You may also want to consider adding some saline solution. My mix is 15% distilled H2O + 5% saline solution + 80% (vg + flavors + nic) -- works quite well for me. I use a RDA and mini-PTs. The saline helps prevent overdrying. Search the DIY forum if you want more info on the saline.
    Bubblegum likes this.

What i will do is just start by making say 10ml or 20ml of 9ml nic no flavour juice and see how that vapes. then get more technical as i go lol

Myk

Quote Originally Posted by Bubblegum View Post
    Good way to start the morning a nice hit of menthol lol! i like having a cup of tea and vape menthol
    That's when it often hits after sitting over night.

$2453 spent on ecigs. Join http://www.casaa.org/ protect your ability to vape.

Just my 2 cents: I DIY my liquid and add no pg. I used distilled water to help the vg wick. I aim for 15-20% flavoring/ water. So if I make 10ml of menthol and use .2ml of menthol flavoring I would add about 1.8 of water (.2 + 1.8 = 2.0 and 20% of 10.= 2.0) Any less than 15% is begging for a dry hit. Hope that made sense.
    LoveVanilla likes this.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran SLIPPY_EEL's Avatar

hey bubblegum I see your also in the market for a new pv, you should try get a mech or something you can put a rba on, I don't know your circumstance but I use to get sore throats all the time until I started dripping(well.. I don't drip now cus I have a bottom fed squonk system) I blame it on the constant vaping trying to get satisfied, don't even get vapors tongue since

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast