blow my head off juice, money no object - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: blow my head off juice, money no object

I'm currently loving Chefs Vapour. I tried them on the off chance - based on the presumption that as the company is comprised of 2 chefs, they'd be a good bet for great flavours..... and I was bang on the money. If you're not a big fan of fruity flavours try their banoffee cookie dough or the Fluffy Nuts. The RY-Whore is also a banger!
    trouble1000 likes this.

PV Master ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Brainmelt View Post
    I'm currently loving Chefs Vapour. I tried them on the off chance - based on the presumption that as the company is comprised of 2 chefs, they'd be a good bet for great flavours..... and I was bang on the money. If you're not a big fan of fruity flavours try their banoffee cookie dough or the Fluffy Nuts. The RY-Whore is also a banger!
    I remember when they started out. Lou sent me some stuff in the post to help me get started with mixing.
    Brainmelt likes this.
    DJS. MVP v.2 / SID / Nemesis + Sigelei 8w / Vamo V5 / Spinners / iTasteVV and even cig-a-likes.

im just about to order (cannot till 2pm apparently?) some suicide bunny juice called 'derailed' from spiritus vapes

just shy of 20 incl delivery for 30ml

i think my next step up the vaping ladder should be to try the top end juices so i thought id start here

i might get the nicoticket - custards last stand and creme brulee from the same site also

ill let you guys know the review next week
    Last edited by thaiad24; 02-20-2014 at 10:08 AM.
    trouble1000 likes this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by thaiad24 View Post
    im just about to order (cannot till 2pm apparently?) some suicide bunny juice called 'derailed' from spiritus vapes

i think my next step up the vaping ladder should be to try the top end juices so i thought id start here

i might get the nicoticket - custards last stand and creme brulee from the same site also

I got the e-mail myself today about them stocking Suicide Bunny juices, they've been on my "to try" list for a while now.

Think I'll wait for your review first
    Cherry red Provari, Reo Grand, LP Reo Grand, Taifun GT, 4xKayfun v3.1, RM2, KFL, 3xKFL+V2, 4xRussian 91%, bagua, 3x Astro, aga t2, Fogger v2+v4, Kraken, ithaka, Aqua, D-Eagle, Aios, RSST's, Vamo v2, SVD, KTS+, 2xVmod 2.0s, 2xVmod XL, GP Paps Lux, 6x Nemesis, 2x Stillare, Stingray, Poldiac, Caravela, Private V2, k100, Chi-You. In the post - Juices.

Super Member ECF Veteran

I have the apple and pear torte on my 'to try' list too, I would have got some with my last Vapeescape order but the 10ml bottles are all 20mg (way too strong for me) so I just picked one flavour and got 30ml of cocomel @ 10mg. It's steeping quietly, the last test was coconut and cardboard but I've only had it a week.

I can't stand anything remotely blackcurrant so those are out for me.

I've only found one coffee flavour I like and it's the alchemist cupboard, cream and sugar one. In fact it saved me from dragging my sorry ..... to the shop for some tabacco! My first and (so far) only real smoke free test. I was feeling really queasy and couldn't face any of my liquids (realised they are ALL sweet/desert/drink types) then remembered I had a decent coffee. This is now in my daily rotation/must have available at all times 'I want a cig, not a fricking pie' go to flavour!
    Last edited by zeroclue; 02-20-2014 at 10:11 PM.
    trouble1000 likes this.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by zeroclue View Post
    I have the apple and pear torte on my 'to try' list too, I would have got some with my last Vapeescape order but the 10ml bottles are all 20mg (way too strong for me) so I just choose one flavour and got 30ml of cocomel @ 10mg. It's steeping quietly, the last test was coconut and cardboard but I've only had it a week.

I can't stand anything remotely blackcurrant so those are out for me.

I've only found one coffee flavour I like and it's the alchemist cupboard, cream and sugar one. In fact it saved me from dragging my sorry ..... to the shop for some tabacco! My first and (so far) only real smoke free test. I was feeling really queasy and couldn't face any of my liquids (realised they are ALL sweet/desert/drink types) then remembered I had a decent coffee. This is now in my daily rotation/must have available at all times 'I want a cig, not a fricking pie' go to flavour!
    If you like coffee vapes, Vapology do a superb cappuccino vape, you can choose your PG/VG ratio, nicotine level and flavour level - it's fully customisable. To me it tatses like a high class cappuccino, nice and strong, sweet and creamy - lovely stuff. To be honest it's the only coffee type juice I can actually vape, even my DIY attempts at coffee tasted like armpit

Here's a link for vapology if you want to have a look :

E-liquid / Eliquid, custom e-liquid | Vapology

If you go to the tailor made section you can create your own mixes there.
    Cherry red Provari, Reo Grand, LP Reo Grand, Taifun GT, 4xKayfun v3.1, RM2, KFL, 3xKFL+V2, 4xRussian 91%, bagua, 3x Astro, aga t2, Fogger v2+v4, Kraken, ithaka, Aqua, D-Eagle, Aios, RSST's, Vamo v2, SVD, KTS+, 2xVmod 2.0s, 2xVmod XL, GP Paps Lux, 6x Nemesis, 2x Stillare, Stingray, Poldiac, Caravela, Private V2, k100, Chi-You. In the post - Juices.

Super Member ECF Veteran

Will add it to the ever growing list of flavours to try :-) I have the peach melba and very berry cool from vapology. Saving very berry for when I have a cold! The peach kinda makes my mouth feel greasy :-/
    trouble1000 likes this.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by zeroclue View Post
    Will add it to the ever growing list of flavours to try :-) I have the peach melba and very berry cool from vapology. Saving very berry for when I have a cold! The peach kinda makes my mouth feel greasy :-/
    Same here mate, my to try list grows every day

Quote Originally Posted by thaiad24 View Post

i opted for the suicide bunny derailed 30ml (6mg) and 2 x nicoticket custard's last stand 15ml (6mg, 18mg) - Total inc delivery 35

The great thing about ordering from sriritus is that they import all the bottles from the states so they have all been steeping for at least 2 weeks by the time you receive it, so its ready to enjoy straight away

cos my favourite vape is apple pie i thought id get 2 custards strengths to mix with the Apple pie for when i want an adv and for when im out drinking and want more of a kick

really looking forward to these juices arriving - so lets see if you get what you pay for

ill do a review this weekend if they arrive in time

vape on!
    Last edited by thaiad24; 02-21-2014 at 07:06 AM.
    trouble1000 likes this.

Super Member ECF Veteran

Which apple pie are you using?

I've got the one from joose juice, flavour is nice but very mild. I was going to try the alchemist cupboard apple pie with my 30ml coffee order last night but I ended up getting the vanilla fudge instead (think it's new, not noticed this one before).

My OH ordered from creative vapes (he likes their whisky) so I chucked in a vanilla cupcake too :-)

...awaiting postie, should be here any second, right? :-)

let me know what you think of your spiritus order pls
    trouble1000 likes this.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast