blow my head off juice, money no object - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: blow my head off juice, money no object

Quote Originally Posted by zeroclue View Post
    Which apple pie are you using?

I've got the one from joose juice, flavour is nice but very mild. I was going to try the alchemist cupboard apple pie with my 30ml coffee order last night but I ended up getting the vanilla fudge instead (think it's new, not noticed this one before).

My OH ordered from creative vapes (he likes their whisky) so I chucked in a vanilla cupcake too :-)

...awaiting postie, should be here any second, right? :-)

let me know what you think of your spiritus order pls
    yeah i got 120ml of JJ apple pie 0mg and 12 mg, i also have got 60ml jj apple pie concentrate just to bump up the flavour (cant go wrong for 5-6 for 60ml)

I gotta be careful not to expect too much from the spiritus order i reckon, but i must admit i am looking forward to trying them

if you find a nice apple pie other than JJ please let me know

cheers and happy vaping
    Last edited by thaiad24; 02-21-2014 at 09:04 AM.

Super Member ECF Veteran

Thanks for the light bulb...why didn't I think of getting the concentrate!!

Is the flavour the same or do they mix in 'secret' ingredients when you order apple pie as a ready mix?

p.s, thanks, now I have ANOTHER order I need to make!!! :-)
    Last edited by zeroclue; 02-21-2014 at 12:00 PM.

house of liquid make a fine range of cigar tobacco flavours for their cellar selection.[not tried any others as yet]
    I ordered samples of each and have spent a couple of weeks getting to know them.
    I enjoy sweet and savoury and these are certainly savoury with plenty of body and flavour.
    Lots of subtle overtones, delicate and can make my head tingle on a nose exhale like good English mustard!
    Recommended if you still enjoy a tobacco flavour.
    Randall.K likes this.

Super Member ECF Veteran

I was hoping the postie would fetch our orders today, but nope!

We did call into a B&M that we haven't used before (totally wicked) the guy was awesome! He was actually vaping (other shops/stalls seem to have no clue what they are selling or even use a PV themselves).

He had a mvp2 and has been vaping 4 1/2 yrs :-) I just picked up a 10ml bottle of tuti fruity but will definitely be going back! It's the only liquid I've had tonight and really enjoying it.

glad we have a decent shop, and only 15mins drive away!
    trouble1000 likes this.

PV Master ECF Veteran

glad we have a decent shop, and only 15mins drive away!
    I have one. 7 minutes walk. No chance of seeing me in there other than to window shop.

6.99 for 10ml? (one "label") Mods and atomizers at 150% price. No thanks.
    DJS. MVP v.2 / SID / Nemesis + Sigelei 8w / Vamo V5 / Spinners / iTasteVV and even cig-a-likes.

Super Member ECF Veteran

Lol, I will still be using vapeesacpe and myepack, plus various liquid suppliers!!

They only had a evic and a e-lectron s (I think, no idea what this one is) a huge pipe and a few evods and vivi novas.

I will keep calling in for the odd bottle of liquid, was nice chatting to the guy in there.

My OH has been happy using his evod kit, I have mentioned a few different tube mods to him and he's just not interested. Then he saw the evic and went all 'oOO, shiny shiny' lol.

He had a look on-line when we came home and now has his eye on a lavatube, of course if he orders one It's only far I get a semovar

Mmmwwwahahahah....my precious

PV Master ECF Veteran

They only had a evic and a e-lectron s (I think, no idea what this one is) a huge pipe
    I had an evic.... that lasted all of 5 months (bargainous....not)

and the e-lectron S is a Joyetech e-mode..... One bloke bought two, decided it was not so good, and put them both up in the classifieds....and then nobody bought them.

Semovar eh? Now that's the way to go.
    Codz likes this.
    DJS. MVP v.2 / SID / Nemesis + Sigelei 8w / Vamo V5 / Spinners / iTasteVV and even cig-a-likes.

Super Member ECF Veteran

Just glad my OH has taken more interest, he's just got a PT2 w/airflow controller and wants another, so I picked out a carto tank to try (GP SnP) looks easy to fill, but not in stock so I might have rethink...any ideas? Would be nice to find something cheaper.
    Last edited by zeroclue; 02-23-2014 at 04:32 PM.
    Codz likes this.

PV Master ECF Veteran

SnP is great. I have some cheap AGRs from Vape Gear and two others. I fear Vape Gear only do the pyrex ones, which are getting mixed reviews. The poly ones are available on Vaping Things, but the tubes don't last forever. I've had 4 in a year. Still cheap..

What about iClear30S. I'm ordering 5 direct from China. I have one and it's been brilliant. Thinking about changing the atomizer in it tonight after nearly 6 weeks of service. (Not the "old" iClear30 or the 30B)
    Codz likes this.

Super Member ECF Veteran

I will have a look at the AGR, thanks :-)

What's the iclear 30S? Never looked them up, thought they would be a top coil clearo but they look...interesting?

P.S, sorry for getting off topic, vapemail will/should be here tomorrow so will be back to the topic of liquid :-)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast