blow my head off juice, money no object - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: blow my head off juice, money no object

PV Master Verified Member
    Supporting Member

You can get AV Bobas or Gorilla Juice in the UK here. You will either love it or hate it.
    Alien Visions E-liquid available at Ministry Of Vapour
    Codz likes this.
    ​One does not simply stop buying mods!

Right my spriritus order just arrived and im sat here vaping the suicide bunny derailed and the nicoticket custards last stand both 6mg

wow you can really tell the difference in quality, straight up you notice the smell as soon as you open the envelope, a rich sweet smell that really is good

they are quite thick id say at least a 60%vg

the derailed is tastes like it needs a little more steeping but i get a rich banana taste with a slight cookie exhale, at the moment there is a bit of a chemical taste but im sure that will go from experience

as for the custards last stand..... its my new adv for sure, so smooth and creamy, tastes just like it - by far the best liquid if ever had, cant wait to mix with my apple pie

anyway ive got a screaming baby and im meant to be working, so ill elaborate a bit later on

vape on guys
    Last edited by thaiad24; 02-25-2014 at 01:16 PM.
    trouble1000, Randall.K and Sirius like this.

Senior Member ECF Veteran Christopherja's Avatar

I'll never pass up a chance to promote my favourite UK-based juice - "Snake Oil", by TMax Juices (Google it).

Ripe fruits with cooling aniseed - very complex, just gorgeous. And what's more, Simon (the chef) is a lovely chap who's always willing to help with orders, etc.

Can't recommend it enough.

Dr Stanley Clark's Original Recipe Snake Oil by TMAX | All the Juices

Super Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Codz View Post
    The big boaby is 21mm i think, but the caps are 22mm. The wee boaby i'm not too sure about, although it looks like the same diameter, but just shorter so it can take the 35mm standard cartoes (big boaby takes the XL 45mm cartos).

I've just ordered my 2nd from IBtanked today. Same size as the big boaby, with a red/black swirl pattern on the glass, anodised red caps & same for the drip tip plus 4 cartos - 30.56 including delivery
    Think I will try the wee one, sure I can strike up a deal with my OH :-)

Wow good price, no wonder I keep seeing rave reviews about ibtanked. Seen a few pics on here, really like the custom options, be sure to post a pic :-)

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by thaiad24 View Post
    Right my spriritus order just arrived and im sat here vaping the suicide bunny derailed and the nicoticket custards last stand both 6mg

wow you can really tell the difference in quality, straight up you notice the smell as soon as you open the envelope, a rich sweet smell that really is good

they are quite thick id say at least a 60%vg

the derailed is tastes like it needs a little more steeping but i get a rich banana taste with a slight cookie exhale, at the moment there is a bit of a chemical taste but im sure that will go from experience

as for the custards last stand..... its my new adv for sure, so smooth and creamy, tastes just like it - by far the best liquid if ever had, cant wait to mix with my apple pie

anyway ive got a screaming baby and im meant to be working, so ill elaborate a bit later on

vape on guys
    Well that's bad news for me then. You do realise I'm gonna have to order some now

And after I promised myself no more new juices for at least the next 6 months
    thaiad24 likes this.
    Cherry red Provari, Reo Grand, LP Reo Grand, Taifun GT, 4xKayfun v3.1, RM2, KFL, 3xKFL+V2, 4xRussian 91%, bagua, 3x Astro, aga t2, Fogger v2+v4, Kraken, ithaka, Aqua, D-Eagle, Aios, RSST's, Vamo v2, SVD, KTS+, 2xVmod 2.0s, 2xVmod XL, GP Paps Lux, 6x Nemesis, 2x Stillare, Stingray, Poldiac, Caravela, Private V2, k100, Chi-You. In the post - Juices.

Super Member ECF Veteran

Lol, that's me to a T
    Think if I kept off this forum, I'd be 40 bottles lighter...but I would also only have an EGO/CE4 kit from the cart in town

thanks everyone, much happier being here...even if my bank balance disagrees :-)
    trouble1000 likes this.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by zeroclue View Post
    Lol, that's me to a T
    Think if I kept off this forum, I'd be 40 bottles lighter...but I would also only have an EGO/CE4 kit from the cart in town

thanks everyone, much happier being here...even if my bank balance disagrees :-)
    Guess I'm just too easy

Just a good thing that the Wife doesn't see my CC bills. Anyway, I've just cleared out some space in my vape juice box, so that's me 90% of the way there to believing that I need some more juice to fill in the gaps
    Cherry red Provari, Reo Grand, LP Reo Grand, Taifun GT, 4xKayfun v3.1, RM2, KFL, 3xKFL+V2, 4xRussian 91%, bagua, 3x Astro, aga t2, Fogger v2+v4, Kraken, ithaka, Aqua, D-Eagle, Aios, RSST's, Vamo v2, SVD, KTS+, 2xVmod 2.0s, 2xVmod XL, GP Paps Lux, 6x Nemesis, 2x Stillare, Stingray, Poldiac, Caravela, Private V2, k100, Chi-You. In the post - Juices.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    You can get AV Bobas or Gorilla Juice in the UK here. You will either love it or hate it.
    Alien Visions E-liquid available at Ministry Of Vapour
    I havent seen ministry of vapours site before, thanks for the link

I dont vape tobacco flavours thankfully or i would have had to try the bobas, but 9 for 10ml.... that is super steep!

I'll check back for when unicorn blood is in stock from the fuzion range though... heard a lot of good things about that juice.
    Sirius likes this.

"back and forth forever" ))<>((

Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Codz View Post
    I havent seen ministry of vapours site before, thanks for the link

I dont vape tobacco flavours thankfully or i would have had to try the bobas, but 9 for 10ml.... that is super steep!

I'll check back for when unicorn blood is in stock from the fuzion range though... heard a lot of good things about that juice.
    Both Bobas and Gorilla Juice have little to no tobacco flavor Imo but some do taste it. In Gorilla Juice I taste raisins and banana only. Quite the combination very savory. But as I said, you will either love it and straight out be addicted or hate it and throw it in the bin..lol
    ​One does not simply stop buying mods!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345