Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: blow my head off juice, money no object

Default blow my head off juice, money no object

im getting a bit tired of the bog standard, hangsen, joose juice etc... that are ok but IMO just ok

Im wanting a top quality juice that has massive flavour

i seem to like flavours like apple pie and my tobacco flavours have caramel, but im not really into fruit flavours

help

cheers

oh here is my new set up : )

134 2.jpg
    NathanielFT likes this.

My favourite is steamgunk (potv10, for 10% discount).

So far I have
    Captain custard, for me a perfect creamy custard flavour (too mild unless on my vv/vw). Been a ADV for both myself and my OH, it's on regular 30ml re-order, good to go without steep time :-)

Lemon meringue pie, when it first arrives it smells like yummy fresh biscuits and old socks! After a couple of hours with the cap off that sock smell vanishes I promise :-) over the first few days the main flavour is the pastry, tastes like really good cheesecake biscuit and cream. After the first few days/week the flavours settle and the lemon flavour comes through really well without taking over. The first time I tried this one I honestly got the urge to lick the spoon and pick biscuit from my teeth! Another 30ml re-order.

Twilight, (peach, coconut and strawberry) I think this will be a love or hate flavour. I can't get enough if it, OH isn't bothered at all. The flavour always seems to be different, I love the coconut when I find it, the strawberry comes through on the exhale and the peach keeps the inhale nice and smooth. What I really love about it is the inhale, It feels almost like fruity sherbet. I'm not sure if it's just the way the flavours have been balanced but I think there is a dominant secret ingredient in there, it just keeps me guessing. 30ml re-order :-)

Sunshine, this one had a mild citrus/mostly orange flavour to start. Tried it again a few days ago, it was a strong lemon/lime not too sharp. Will try again soon (had it steeping 2 wk now) hope the orange comes back and it sweetens up a bit.

Pollution, this is a new order, only got it last week and pyrex is recommended. I tried it soon after it arrived (as you do) and left some in my ET S for a day or two. It started out OK but the flavour got really strong, reminded me of cop-cops? (hard boiled sweet I hated as a kid)! Will try it again next week but I don't think this one will be to my taste.

Tennessee tobacco (my OH calls it jackabacca). I've only tried it a couple of times from my OHs set up (I've not got any tobacco flavours but I've tried his). The whisky flavour is dominant and tastes cheep to start but mellows out and gets a nice smooth licorice type flavour, the tobacco flavour isn't unpleasant either (unlike some he has). He's re-ordered this one too.

going to try strawberry cream tart next :-)

All our orders have been 12mg, good throat hit and vapour from all, but I do need to nudge up the watts for the custard (7.5-8w usually set at 6.5-7w and 7.5 when I'm craving).

Of course that's just my take on them but by far the best liquid we have ordered, about 60 bottles from various vendors.

Sorry for the long post, I chain vaped whilst I was typing and now have nic rush :-)
    Last edited by zeroclue; 02-17-2014 at 09:19 PM.
    firephly likes this.

nice pv I have one just like that but with a trident clone on top, I got fed up with muted flavour

triphammers fizzy trifle was good before I started diy, I do like the joosejuice's tobac's

What PG/VG mix did you get from joose juice?

I got 12 10ml bottles all 40pg 60vg @ 12mg, I've only tried 4/5 of the flavours but so far the only one with a good strong flavor is the dark cherry.

They are nice and smooth with lots of vapour and the liquid isn't too thick. I bought them to mix with various 18mg flavors that are too strong so its no big problem, I was just hoping to experiment with the flavors a bit to find what new tastes I like.

Will the flavors get stronger with steep time? (First order, only got them last week).

Quote Originally Posted by zeroclue View Post
    What PG/VG mix did you get from joose juice?

I got 12 10ml bottles all 40pg 60vg @ 12mg, I've only tried 4/5 of the flavours but so far the only one with a good strong flavor is the dark cherry.

They are nice and smooth with lots of vapour and the liquid isn't too thick. I bought them to mix with various 18mg flavors that are too strong so its no big problem, I was just hoping to experiment with the flavors a bit to find what new tastes I like.

Will the flavors get stronger with steep time? (First order, only got them last week).
    joose juice are great for the price and get better after about 3 weeks steeping, i have just received:

60ml of apple pie 60/40 0mg
    60ml tobacco caramel 60/40 18mg
    60ml apple pie 60/40 12 mg
    60ml apple pie PG concentrate

i was just wondering if any of you had tried a brand that has the wow factor?

I don't know about wow factor but like I said above I tried TripHammer Fizzy-Trifle from Vapeescape.co.uk that was awesome, also tried some grizwalds through vapeE also, I saw a lot of people saying the stuff was nice but I had some banoffee and a juicy-peach but I didn't think much of them, it was just normal..

Zeroclue yeah they should improve a bit, I started out getting my joosejuice stuff at 30pg/70vg and keylime, pineapple were ok at that ratio but some the others were a bit weak for me so I went to 50/50 and then the 3rd time I ordered I went to 70pg/30vg but I found pina-colada to strong lol and the BlackGold was spot on and I'm talking about straight out the post into my dripper so allow for a bit of muting if you use a tank I suppose, after 4+ weeks the BGold was to strong for me and I had to add some vg

But this is why I make my own, just don't go buying all the jj BlackGold concentrate I'm addicted to it and RY4 I get from liberty-flights (flavourart) oh and maxx-blend is nice

flavourart caramel
    Last edited by SLIPPY_EEL; 02-18-2014 at 03:54 PM.

PV Master of Valinor Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Steamgunk are great juices for flavour as well as Triphammer, I've had juices from both places and liked all the ones I've tried.

If you fancy something that our cousins over the pond rave about - Nicoticket juices. You can either buy direct or from the UK stockist spiritus vapes :

Spiritus Vapes

They're well worth the little bit extra.

So far I've enjoyed :

Pinacolada from JJ (the only one out of 10 samples that I really did enjoy)
    Lemon meringue pie, Strawberry cream tart & Twilight from Steamgunk
    Fizzy trifle & White gems from Triphammer
    Betelgeuse, Gravity, CLS & Grandmas cinnamon Danish from Nicoticket (or Spiritus)

I could vape any of the above all day every day. Nice complex flavours that don't get boring quickly.

Add to this list my DIY stuff and I'm in vaping heaven
    Cherry red Provari, Reo Grand, Taifun GT, 4xKayfun v3.1, RM2, KFL, 3xKFL+V2, Russian 91's, bagua, 3x Astro, aga t2, Fogger v2, Kraken, ithaka, Aqua, D-Eagle, Aios, RSST's, Vamo v2, SVD, KTS+, 2xVmod 2.0s, Vmod XL, GP Paps Lux, 6x Nemesis & spare tubes, Stingray, Poldiac, Caravela, Private V2, k100, Chi-You, Funky tips. In the post - loads of toys.

I will get some more fizzy triffle, only had one bottle when I was switching (smoking/vaping) and TBH I wasn't all that bothered, I only got a slight fruity tastes with a twist of something weird. Hopefully it will taste better/normal now I'm not smoking.

I will try to keep away from the JJ liquid for another week then, apple pie taste good but very mild. Same with Belgium waffle, I have pina colada too...must resist.

Can't wait to order from spiritus, I have had it bookmarked since before xmas...must stop buying other stuff, but I do neeeed a back up V3 and I broke an evod...also I suggested my OH buy a PT2 with airflow controller, which he loves and wants another!

Must stick to the vape buget this week, my car needs a new clutch and the washing machine is trying to retire...pfft
    trouble1000 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by zeroclue View Post

Must stick to the vape buget this week, my car needs a new clutch and the washing machine is trying to retire...pfft
    HAHAHAA that's sounds so very familiar.... just when you thought you got on top of everything it seems like the big man has thrown another spanner in the works
    Last edited by SLIPPY_EEL; 02-19-2014 at 10:55 AM.

Ultra Member Supporting Member Codz's Avatar

In terms of strength of flavour the 2 strongest tasting juices i have had are JAC Vapour UK made blackurrant & Triphammer Jelly Babies. As a comparison i would say joose juice blackurrant is like a cordial that has had too much water put in it and jac vapour is like undliuted ribena. I love the Triphammer Jelly babies though - very true to the original sweet taste, although predominantly blackurrant.

I've been chasing stronger flavours for a while too, and figured out stronger isnt neccessarily better (but often is). Blackcurrant & Licorice is probably my favourite ADV and i get it either from vapists or enjuice. Apple & Pear Torte from Vape Escape's Grizwalds Gourmet (similar to apple pie, but IMO stronger and much tastier) is a lovely full flavour vape. Other strong, but nice flavours i recommend - Alchemists cupboard chocolate limes & the sherbert lemon, Bumblebee Blackcurrant Choons, Vapology Cappucinno, Totally Wicked Patriot orange candy, Vapists Yautja Thwei.

I know some of them sound fruity, but when its with a twist (like the addittion of licorice) i dont really think of them as a fruit flavour.
    trouble1000 likes this.

"back and forth forever" ))<>((

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast