Hello newbie
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Hello newbie

Default Hello newbie

Hi I'm new on here. Me and my OH have been vamping for just over a year now. We both have the tornado ego c. We have changed to using the clearomizers. But are finding they don't seem to be lasting more then a couple of days. We use the TW Titan fluid in coffee flavour. Just wondering where to go from here. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks x

Quote Originally Posted by Braders54 View Post
    Hi I'm new on here. Me and my OH have been vamping for just over a year now. We both have the tornado ego c. We have changed to using the clearomizers. But are finding they don't seem to be lasting more then a couple of days. We use the TW Titan fluid in coffee flavour. Just wondering where to go from here. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks x
    Mister-Ecig has a great range of atomiser's/tanks and all at great prices.Kanger evods and protanks are good for starter's

PV Master ECF Veteran

Welcome Braders.

What clearo's are you using?

EDIT Oh... I see GS-H2 and CE4s.

Coffee is likely to gunk them up pretty fast. My CE4s didn't even last 48 hours.

How much are you paying for your liquid?
    Last edited by djsvapour; 02-18-2014 at 10:18 PM.
    DJS. MVP v.2 / SID / Nemesis + Sigelei 8w / Vamo V5 / Spinners / iTasteVV and even cig-a-likes.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by djsvapour View Post
    Welcome Braders.

What clearo's are you using?

EDIT Oh... I see GS-H2 and CE4s.

Coffee is likely to gunk them up pretty fast. My CE4s didn't even last 48 hours.

How much are you paying for your liquid?
    If it's Totally Wicked then i would guess the answer is too much. TW were my first stop after moving up from Kgo batteries - just a matter of opinion, but i find them overpriced (kits and juice), but i do still buy the orange candy flavour from the patriot range.

There is a good list of UK vendors here - E-cigarette/E-liquid Vendors List + discount codes | ALL ABOUT E-CIGARETTES UK
    djsvapour likes this.

"back and forth forever" ))<>((

PV Master ECF Veteran

I'm not sure the O.P. is coming back. My initial concern was not so much the expensive liquid, but the disposable clearomisers.

I had 2 CE4s with my original Vape Escape "Riva" kit, and they lasted just a few days. The GS-H2 is an ebay/amazon favourite. It seems half decent value at 2.50, but a replacement head in an Innokin or Kanger is half that again.

Replaceable atomiser heads is the way to go.

I heard that TW have "pulled" the K3 RCS from their stock list. That was a move in the right direction for TW. I wonder what's going on. ??
    DJS. MVP v.2 / SID / Nemesis + Sigelei 8w / Vamo V5 / Spinners / iTasteVV and even cig-a-likes.

Please bear with me. There seems to be a lot of abbreviations I don't understand in here. Could you help plz x

PV Master ECF Veteran

Please bear with me. There seems to be a lot of abbreviations I don't understand in here. Could you help plz x
    Ask away.

You have TW ego batteries? You were using those weird atomizers. You bought clearomisers (clearos) instead.

What you need is either a) a clearomiser that lasts longer or b) you one can dismantle and put in a replacement atomiser head.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Welcome Braders54 to ECF. Dark liquids will gunk up your coils. What you could do is have a couple coils on hand and rotate them with cleanings between each one.

There a few ways to clean coils....soak in hot water. Or you can use Everclear or Vodka.....they come out very clean by using the alcohol method. If you use the alcohol method make sure to rinse your coils in warm-hot water.

Good Luck to You.

Quote Originally Posted by djsvapour View Post
    Ask away.

You have TW ego batteries? You were using those weird atomizers. You bought clearomisers (clearos) instead.

What you need is either a) a clearomiser that lasts longer or b) you one can dismantle and put in a replacement atomiser head.
    Yes we have the TW ego batteries.
    Ive seen people use kanger and evods. This means nothing to me. We're gonna pop to a vaping shop nearby but want to go armed with a little knowledge. As I don't want to get ripped off

PV Master ECF Veteran

Yes we have the TW ego batteries.
    Ive seen people use kanger and evods. This means nothing to me. We're gonna pop to a vaping shop nearby but want to go armed with a little knowledge. As I don't want to get ripped off
    Hi again. yes... be careful, very careful.

An evod is a Kanger clearomiser (tank).

Evod Clearomizer SS

When people say "Kanger" they are probably talking about either an evod or a Protank.

Clearomizers

I use Kanger and Innokin. They are both quite good. For value, the Innokins work out cheaper as they last longer.

These are fantastic, but a bit too big for an eGo battery (in my opinion)

iClear 30 S Dual Coil Clearomiser - Clearomizers

You can get a smaller version...

iClear 16 Clearomizer (clear) - Clearomizers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast