Salvation for us Brits battery wise???
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By DelboyinDorset

Thread: Salvation for us Brits battery wise???

Super Member Verified Member DelboyinDorset's Avatar

Default Salvation for us Brits battery wise???

I spotted on eBay a Uniross 18650 2400mah flat top battery for 3.95 HERE and it arrived today and seems very perky, a lot more poke than my Trustfires and seems on a par with my Samsung 20R's.

The bonus here is that this is UK company of good name, does anyone have any info on these batteries for other people to look into as it would be nice to know if this is a singer or a whinger.

Quite funny that the week before I had bought for a fiver a AA/AAA charger from UniRoss that came with 6 AAA's and two AA's, a USB connector in, a USB connector out as it can be a power bank, a car charger socket and a mains adaptor which is just right to power my plating kit and electrolytic strip tank, for a fiver delivered even the Chinese can't compete with that price

PV Master ECF Veteran

Good news Del.

Can't say I've used the brand in a long time, but they were OK for NiMh as I remember.

Nice find.
    DJS. MVP v.2 / Nemesis / Vamo V5 / Spinners / iTasteVV

Well, I am being quite surprised with it as since putting it in yesterday morning, it has been vaping since then and is still going now, that's longer than even the Samsung 20R's I have so its longevity is very good.

And at least we know they ain't repacked and tarted up dead ducks, I will email Uniross for a fact sheet as I am intrigued why this has lasted twice the usual vaping time.

Vape 4 Life Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

According to the Uniross website those are Li Ion.

Efest are imr Li mn. Chemically safe.

Not sure if the uniross are safe, hopefully another ECF member will pop in.

Vapeing for Freedom

I thought to pop back and update on this battery and so far, it seems to be the best of what I have, lasts longer than the Sammy's and I dunno my vapes seems just a little more erm energetic but I haven't done any recordings as of yet but I have bought a couple more as they really seem to go well and it means I can retire the last of my Trustfires which I don't trust at all lol

I am using it with a kick fuse that does the anti short, undervolty thingy, cheap may be one thing, blowing up is not what I had in mind hehe
    djsvapour likes this.