Zamplebox made it to the UK! Pic Heavy
Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast
Like Tree105Likes

Thread: Zamplebox made it to the UK! Pic Heavy

Super Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Default Zamplebox made it to the UK! Pic Heavy

I decided to create a separate thread to my previous one asking for UK based reviews as nobody seemed to have had experience with this. I also kept it in this section as it is based on UK prices and experience. Let's get to it!

After signing up on Tuesday the 17th of March, it arrived Tuesday today, 1 week later from the West coast of the USA! Very good impression straight away. Tracking was provided the whole way too, and no customs fees! so here's the box as it came this morning.

Noticed immediately two large dents in the box, one either side. Got to admit I was a little worried at this point, but of course Zamplebox isn't to blame here. It went somersaulting out of the posties hands before I even got it! I opened it up and the damage seemed less severe. There was a very strong but lovely aniseed aroma at this point.

Pulling out the paperwork reveals a few coupons for some of the juice suppliers inside. Nice touch!

Under these were a green tissue wrapped package. Much less concerned about damage now.

Under all this was a bubble wrapped package! Got to give them credit for this sensible packaging, and everything is in perfect condition!

Inside this is a little net bag.

And here they are! 80ml total of premium juice!

Im continuing this in the next post...
    Codz, WillyZee and Enigmatica like this.

Supporting Member

Below I will list each juice along with what it costs to buy and ship over here. I could only find one of these sold within the UK so conversions from USD to GBP are included, along with the suppliers description. Where i couldn't find shipping rates, i assumed the cheapest found to avoid over estimating. So first one!

503 eliquid Blackbird 15ml
    A truly unique flavor featuring a berry base flavor with overtones of anise. This flavor is bold and distinctive, yet subtle enough for an all day vape. Is that a contradiction? Yes. Is Blackbird the greatest e-liquid ever created? Most likely.
    $12.50 + $20 shipping. $32.50 Total £19.70

Thunderhead Vapor Monkey Fist 15ml
    In a far off land, a land of myths and legends, there is a temple hidden away from most mortals. It is nestled between two snowcapped mountains, far above a dangerous jungle. Shrouded in a deep mist, and cloaked in fables of the natives below, many brave souls have searched for the mysterious temple, hoping to find the fabled Eliquid that was to grant them a brilliant vape, The Monkey Fist.
    We really want to say that we sent an expedition of brave explorers to find the mysterious temple, and that, of the many we sent, only one returned, half mad, but carrying a vial of The Monkey Fist Eliquid. We canít say that, but we CAN say that OUR version of The Monkey Fist contains a delicious rich and smooth chocolate flavor, with a distinct hazelnut taste missed in to provide a brilliant vape for anyone not willing to search for that temple we totally made up.
    $6.94 + $5.94 shipping. $12.88 Total £7.81

Alpha Vape Sweet Tooth 15ml
    Pretty self explanatory, right? A creamy mix of vanillas with cookies and graham cracker is the ultimate mix for those who like dunking their cookies in their milk. Looking for a little sweetness to brighten a hard day? Look no further! Sweet tooth is an amazingly crafted juice where all of the flavors are blended in a unique, yet once again, sweet way. This stuff has been a huge hit, and it is no surprise. This juice will rock your taste buds!
    $12 + $14.99 Total £16.35

Lick Brand Vapors Calypso 15ml
    Refreshing lemonade mixed with strawberry & juicy watermelon
    $12 assume $5.94 shipping Total £10.88

Seduce Juice Jezebel
    An eclectic blend of fruit flavors. Tell us what you think!
    All our flavors are formulated to have a great taste "right out of the gate". More complex flavors may require more time for the flavors to combine and reach their peak tastiness.
    Steep Recommendation: > 1 weeks
    £6.49 + £1.99 shipping Total £8.48

Rocket Fuel The Cat's Meow
    PEOPLESí CHOICE: The Catís Meow blends the taste of homemade buttercream cookies with hints of fresh white coconut for a smooth, sweet eliquid flavor.
    $6.50 assume $5.94 shipping Total £7.54

If I had purchased these individually they would have set me back £70.76. Not bad for around £27 spent
    Bubblegum, Codz, WillyZee and 1 others like this.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Thanks for posting up your review and all the pics lucky. It's really good that you took the time to post all of this

I'm thinking about going with this, although i have loads of juice to get through at the moment, so perhaps when that has gone down a bit.

Do you know if Zamplebox provides an option to rule out getting certain flavours. I dont like tobacco juices, so as there are more tobacco juices around than any other they would be wasted on me (although the couple of reviews i have read didnt include any tobacco flavours).

i know some people will consider it a little expensive if you only get the 60ml they quote as a minimum, but if you are getting more than that sometimes then it wouldnt bother me at all. I can see it being something to really look forward to every month as it's all a suprise. I have never tried 'The Standard' juices, but they have a great reputation and just looking at the bottles makes me want to join zamplebox - i'd be hoping to see lots of 'The Standard' flavours in there.
    Lucky1384 likes this.

"back and forth forever" ))<>((

Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Codz View Post
    Thanks for posting up your review and all the pics lucky. It's really good that you took the time to post all of this

I'm thinking about going with this, although i have loads of juice to get through at the moment, so perhaps when that has gone down a bit.

Do you know if Zamplebox provides an option to rule out getting certain flavours. I dont like tobacco juices, so as there are more tobacco juices around than any other they would be wasted on me (although the couple of reviews i have read didnt include any tobacco flavours).

i know some people will consider it a little expensive if you only get the 60ml they quote as a minimum, but if you are getting more than that sometimes then it wouldnt bother me at all. I can see it being something to really look forward to every month as it's all a suprise. I have never tried 'The Standard' juices, but they have a great reputation and just looking at the bottles makes me want to join zamplebox - i'd be hoping to see lots of 'The Standard' flavours in there.
    They don't provide the option to rule out certain flavours yet, but I'm told this will be coming very soon. I don't vape tobacco much either, but the few I've seen sent out do seem very nice!

I'm sure some would see it as a little expensive, but compared to the premium juice prices over here, it seems like it will always be better value for money than purchasing them individually. The excitement of waiting to see what you get is definitely the highlight of my vape mail It's nice to go slightly out of my comfort zone too and experience flavours that I wouldn't necessarily have chosen myself.

I did worry about maybe amassing too many bottles at once, but if you go to the account page you can cancel with a couple of clicks and simply resume when you fancy more again. With the quality of the stuff here, I can see it being 90% of my main source of juices. The only things I'll need to purchase separately are the occasional bottle of snake oil or something nice from Trip Hammer

Edit: Just to add that I'm currently vaping the 503 Blackbird and ohhhh my! You know when you have one of those moments where you know that it's an instant favourite? This is only the second time I've had this feeling after Fizzy Trifle. Easily the most complex flavour I've tried to date with fresh berries (not fake essences) and a subtle but satisfying anise. I also got an order from Rip Trippers brand VapeTrik today and the AWOL smells very similar just sitting there in my wardrobe. Just a shame that this little bottle would cost two thirds of what I paid for the whole box to buy again!
    Last edited by Lucky1384; 03-25-2014 at 05:33 PM.

Super Member ECF Veteran

The cat's meow sounds nice, love coconut flavours...never eat the stuff though :-)

Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by zeroclue View Post
    The cat's meow sounds nice, love coconut flavours...never eat the stuff though :-)
    Sounds just like me! Love the flavour but actual coconut just feels like I'm chewing on rotten carpet fibres

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Must admit I did have a look at Zamplebox and another couple of the US companies that do a similar set-up. But it wasn't really for me. Either because they sent out different nic level juices (I only ever vape 18 or 24mg juice) or they didn't give the option to suggest flavour profiles. However, your excellent reviews might just make me re-consider

I have tried a few US juices, by buying direct:

Zeus juice - does some excellent flavours, especially their signature Zeus juice blend.
    Nicoticket - lovely complex multi layered flavours, I like every one I've tried.
    Alice in Vapeland - superb packaging and CS. Some flavours are a little muted, but great for dripping.
    Epic juice - again multi layered flavours.

There are others I'm looking to try, such as HHV and Seduce juice. But at the moment I'm concentrating more on my DIY creations. I'll be watching out for more of your reviews though, so thanks for sharing
    Lucky1384 likes this.
    Cherry red Provari, Reo Grand, LP Reo Grand, Taifun GT, 4xKayfun v3.1, RM2, KFL, 3xKFL+V2, 4xRussian 91%, bagua, 3x Astro, aga t2, Fogger v2+v4, Kraken, ithaka, Aqua, D-Eagle, Aios, RSST's, Vamo v2, SVD, KTS+, 2xVmod 2.0s, 2xVmod XL, GP Paps Lux, 6x Nemesis, 2x Stillare, Stingray, Poldiac, Caravela, Private V2, k100, Chi-You. In the post - Juices.

Supporting Member

I'll have to check those out! I'll be trying a couple of the Vapetrik juices tomorrow, they smell so amazing I can't resist I've not heard any complaints about muted flavours on these, but with how much Rip Trippers raves about intense flavours I expect no less!

I got an order from Killer Juice that has so far been very muted, to the point where it had zero flavour in my Aerotank. I'm letting them steep to open them up a bit and see what they're like then. I've heard a serious steep can work wonders for them. The amazing prices make me want to love them.

Have you ordered anything from Smoke Rainbow? They do a pretty huge selection of 1ml samples just to get enough of a taste to see if you like them. I discovered Trip Hammers fizzy trifle is insanely good from that sample, and cherry choc from T-Juice tastes like a granny's pants! Definitely worth trying a few before even buying a 10ml bottle.

I'll update the individual flavours as I try them from this box, and do a similar thing at least one more time with the next box to see how consistent they are in quality and value. I picked the 18mg option because 6 is just wayyyy too low for me, and as I say, apparently flavour profiles are coming soon. From the reviews I've seen, very few people get tobacco juices which can only be a good thing as far as I'm concerned!
    Last edited by Lucky1384; 03-25-2014 at 11:56 PM.
    trouble1000 likes this.

Super Member ECF Veteran

I haven't looked on the site yet, what are the options for nic strength?

Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by zeroclue View Post
    I haven't looked on the site yet, what are the options for nic strength?
    I believe it was 0mg, 6mg and 18mg. Could be wrong about 0mg, but I know for sure that nic levels were at 6 or 18. It's worth noting that some suppliers don't do 18mg, so could be +/- 2mg, but you won't easily tell the difference. Just noticed the 503 Blackbird that I've been vaping solid all day is actually 15mg! I didn't even realise until I just looked, but the punch of the flavour certainly fills that gap.
    Last edited by Lucky1384; 03-26-2014 at 12:39 AM.

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast