Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: 6 months on- Innokin iTaste 3.0 VV

Quote Originally Posted by djsvapour View Post
    LOL

Good choice. The ladies team on AAEC are all over those MVPs. Got to be the #1 ladies mod on AAEC by an absolute mile.

(The gents are more nemesis...)
    Looking into something for me for the future, haven't decided what yet, so many to choose from.
    Don't worry, man, I'll be back for some advice on that before the money leaves my bank account. At the minute I'm liking the look of the Stingray [Copper Black] but time will tell, have a bit of saving to do and we need a new washing machine first, lol.
    Back to tonight's shopping, on top of the MVP for the lady I bought a couple of Hypertanks. I really wanted an Aspire Nautilus, maybe in the future.

2. Advertisement

I've had mine 7 months still use it everyday in work and still going strong. Lasted quite a while and they're only 15 squid on ft. Fairly impressed. Good idea not to let it drain to often.
    SteveMc likes this.

All of which was probably spent on vape mail!

I'll pass on FastTech, not for me.
    I think we got unlucky with ours, the loose bottom has since been resolved, that came out just after we bought ours. I'd still agree that the iTaste VV 3.0 is a good vaporiser for a first kit, just wouldn't want or need another.

I bought 2 of the VV3's 3.0 just 4 months ago (both of them authenticated by Innokin serial #s} used them on alternate days for about 5 hours a day, now they are both dead, wont even let me have a 5 second draw on a pass through connection. any way to replace the batteries?
    SteveMc likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by iainbrown View Post
    I bought 2 of the VV3's 3.0 just 4 months ago (both of them authenticated by Innokin serial #s} used them on alternate days for about 5 hours a day, now they are both dead, wont even let me have a 5 second draw on a pass through connection. any way to replace the batteries?
    That's a worse experience than with the girlfriend's, Iain.
    You have to remember that the battery is the product so the only way to replace it is to buy a new one.
    If you have an extra £8 spare I can't recommend the Innokin MVP 2.0 enough. I bought both of ours here - INNOKIN iTaste MVP Version 2.0 | Realvapes.co.uk and there's a 10% coupon code about.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveMc View Post
    That's a worse experience than with the girlfriend's, Iain.
    You have to remember that the battery is the product so the only way to replace it is to buy a new one.
    If you have an extra £8 spare I can't recommend the Innokin MVP 2.0 enough. I bought both of ours here - INNOKIN iTaste MVP Version 2.0 | Realvapes.co.uk and there's a 10% coupon code about.
    Thanks for your reply, but wont I be in the same situation with an MVP, just 4 months of minimal use and have yet another paperweight? I was just curious if anyone had found a way to do something with them rather than just throwing them out.
    SteveMc likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by iainbrown View Post
    Thanks for your reply, but wont I be in the same situation with an MVP, just 4 months of minimal use and have yet another paperweight? I was just curious if anyone had found a way to do something with them rather than just throwing them out.
    My MVP is going strong, just as good as it was new. Remember it's a 2600mAh battery as opposed to the 800mAh in the VV.
    No idea if they're worth cannibalizing or not.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12