Page 132 of 175 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132133134135136142 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 1746
Like Tree256Likes

Thread: Rochester area chit-chat

Quote Originally Posted by Illustrated_Man View Post
    So...who does wanna take the van? So far no one's all that concrete on it.
    sad to say, but i'm out. i was really planning on going but i just found out that i have family coming in from Philly that weekend for a birthday surprise. on a positive note, the money that i'm not spending will be paying for my Z-Atty Pro... so, i at least have that to look forward to.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I'm still leaning very heavily toward going - can you share some more information about proposed departure day and time, and the same for return? I would need to figure in hotel stay plans (how many nights, etc).

In case anyone's wondering WHY I still have the SD as my sig, it's because I got my first ecig in January 2008 but still smoked for 10 months, until I got my first SD. I have other APVs, but also still love and use my SD (with a Bulli on top). I will be forever grateful to Trog for saving my life!

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Illustrated_Man's Avatar

I was planning on departing Friday morning, leaving Sunday after vapefest and staying with a friend in northern, IN.
    Flirting with disaster? Nope, this is a third date with disaster, and disaster might put out.

ECF Veteran

Thanks. So in leaving Friday morning, I should plan on the hotel room for both Friday and Saturday nights then, right? (I didn't know whether I'd be planning for that, or for just Saturday night, for example, if we left late on Friday and arrived Saturday morning).

In case anyone's wondering WHY I still have the SD as my sig, it's because I got my first ecig in January 2008 but still smoked for 10 months, until I got my first SD. I have other APVs, but also still love and use my SD (with a Bulli on top). I will be forever grateful to Trog for saving my life!

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Illustrated_Man's Avatar

I guess that'd be possible, if they'll let me modify my rental I've reserved. And I don't know how anyone else...if anyone else is going would feel abaout that.
    Flirting with disaster? Nope, this is a third date with disaster, and disaster might put out.

ECF Veteran

I think you misunderstood my post.

I wasn't suggesting when to go - I was just asking what the plan was, so I could arrange things accordingly.

ECF Veteran

I will share a room even those these guys scare me im still planning on going LOL (clown meat really!>!?!?!) no wonder you need a dr. along!

Vaping exclusively since Mother's Day 2011

did anyone else lose that black arrow/triangle that will take you to your last post in a thread??? i've lost it and it's a useful tool, especially in our thread to see all of the posts since your last comment. i hate working backwards.

BTW Lily....clown is good. tastes like chicken.

Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Who is all going ???

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline ECF Veteran Zen~'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kcos View Post
    Who is all going ???
    I flying with some woman I met at Arby's...