Rochester area chit-chat - Page 140
Page 140 of 175 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140141142143144150 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 1746
Like Tree256Likes

Thread: Rochester area chit-chat

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Illustrated_Man View Post
    I still have no idea where I'm staying...anything I should bring for the ride?
    Seems like you ought to be able to find some guy or guys to share a room with at the Hyatt. I know Spike has offered to have people contact her to be connected up with others wanting to room share (via her NVC email address).

In case anyone's wondering WHY I still have the SD as my sig, it's because I got my first ecig in January 2008 but still smoked for 10 months, until I got my first SD. I have other APVs, but also still love and use my SD (with a Bulli on top). I will be forever grateful to Trog for saving my life!

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Illustrated_Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yvilla View Post
    Seems like you ought to be able to find some guy or guys to share a room with at the Hyatt. I know Spike has offered to have people contact her to be connected up with others wanting to room share (via her NVC email address).
    Guys?! Ohhh...yeah, guess I'll email her.
    Flirting with disaster? Nope, this is a third date with disaster, and disaster might put out.

ECF Veteran

yes i was still planning on that and its fine if its three of us
    Quote Originally Posted by kcos View Post
    So LilyBear are you still sharing the room with yvilla and me ? If so it will be us three because Jill isn't going now.

So, what're we gonna bring for the train ride? I'm thinking sandwiches and soft drinks, some snacks...and I have travel Scrabble.
    Flirting with disaster? Nope, this is a third date with disaster, and disaster might put out.

ECF Veteran

Every time I think of train travel I picture James Bond movies. You'd think by now Harry Potter would have taken over my brain, but no.

If you see a guy in a bowler hat named Oddjob he must be neutralized. Please visit Q before your trip, agents.

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline ECF Veteran Zen~'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Illustrated_Man View Post
    So, what're we gonna bring for the train ride? I'm thinking sandwiches and soft drinks, some snacks...and I have travel Scrabble.
    Booze is always a plus...

Quote Originally Posted by Zen~ View Post
    Booze is always a plus...
    I figured some things wouldn't require mentioning...like booze...and a snuggie.

a snuggie?!? now i understand why you're armed.... LOL

Quote Originally Posted by JonnyVapΣ View Post
    Every time I think of train travel I picture James Bond movies. You'd think by now Harry Potter would have taken over my brain, but no.

If you see a guy in a bowler hat named Oddjob he must be neutralized. Please visit Q before your trip, agents.
    i think that Gary has some primer cord dental floss and Yolanda's got a Red Rider carbine air rifle with a compass on the stock and the thing that tells time. more importantly, i think you'd look good in the hat.... just sayin'
    Oddjob.jpg

Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

You guys are funny.