Rochester area chit-chat - Page 145
Page 145 of 175 FirstFirst ... 4595135141142143144145146147148149155 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 1746
Like Tree256Likes

Thread: Rochester area chit-chat

Drumming Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I'll be there for sure!

Zen, I was sorry to hear you made public enemy #1, but it sounds like you handled it the right way.

Now, can I get some black ice at the local meet? Or maybe a standard

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline ECF Veteran Zen~'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DarbukaDave View Post
    I'll be there for sure!

Zen, I was sorry to hear you made public enemy #1, but it sounds like you handled it the right way.

Now, can I get some black ice at the local meet? Or maybe a standard
    Black Ice and Standards will be on the eCommerce Site before the end of the week... Pretty much as soon as it launches.

Black Ice will be available at Three Days Smoke Shop on Chili Ave in Rochester tomorrow evening.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Illustrated_Man's Avatar

I really wish I could remember more of these stories I seem to star in...

Quote Originally Posted by Zen~ View Post

Vape Fest story...

Illustrated Man... (or Ill for short) was taking up a nice looking lady at vape fest and convinced her that he invented the Question Mark...
    Flirting with disaster? Nope, this is a third date with disaster, and disaster might put out.

Quote Originally Posted by Zen~ View Post
    Next local meet will be when Rat can make it... hopefully a Saturday this time.

We decided there will be no more rat free meets.

Now if we can just keep a way from Illustrated Man from attending... we will be all set! (KIDDING)

Vape Fest story...

Illustrated Man... (or Ill for short) was taking up a nice looking lady at vape fest and convinced her that he invented the Question Mark...
    Wow!!! so much pressure. i appreciate the consideration! i wasn't even thinking about a get together until May because i didn't want to spend the whole time resuscitating Mike from his exhaustion. you know me, if there's any way possible, i'll make it whenever the group wants to do it. last saturday in april, first saturday of may? just sayin'... i'm still chomping at the bit to give Karen grief for not calling me when she got stranded at the airport the other day. Leigh and i would have put her up for the night or i would have driven her home myself. it's an honor, not an obligation, to be able to help a friend in need. i'm pretty mad that she didn't give me the opportunity to help her.
    you guys let me know. the sooner i know, the better. i may have to beg, borrow, or steal a car...

EDIT: Saturday the 5th of May is an open day for me... Leigh says that she'll book it off so i'll have the car. she says if no one can go, i have to go and sit there by myself.
    Last edited by sl_rat; 04-04-2012 at 02:57 AM.
    kcos and LilyBear like this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

that is too funny and since i missed the "pin the tail" game i wont miss it again! you tell me when and you wont be alone (but if zen shows i gotta go cuz im not allowed at the "fest" table ROFL)

Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

WOW you are so nice sl_rat , if I would have though of it I would have gotten a hold of you. Mike did offer me his truck keys but I felt that I have family and they would come and get me. But I called my husband and he had to many beers so he called my son who by the way went to the Rochester airport to pick me up LOL he to had a few beers but his girl was driving. When I called to see where they were he said at the baggage claim I don't see you. I said are you at the Buffalo airport ? He said why the hell would I be there LOL. and I said because that's where I am. Long story short then did finally pick me up. But poor Mike got the worst of it being detained.

Quote Originally Posted by Illustrated_Man View Post
    I really wish I could remember more of these stories I seem to star in...
    Oh by the way I put you to bed twice because you wouldn't stay put. LOL another long story HEHE

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Illustrated_Man's Avatar

Well...yet another person from here I won't be able to make eye contact with...

Quote Originally Posted by kcos View Post
    Oh by the way I put you to bed twice because you wouldn't stay put. LOL another long story HEHE
    sl_rat, kcos and Paislia like this.
    Flirting with disaster? Nope, this is a third date with disaster, and disaster might put out.

okay... i'm calling it. Saturday May 5th !

now i'll sit quietly and wait for Michael to say, "hell no"

Just don't make it for April 19th - 26th I'm on vacation.