Page 80 of 175 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490130 ... LastLast
Like Tree256Likes

Thread: Rochester area chit-chat

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Hmm...I'd like to try and come out on the 18th if it's ok...may be able to get that day off...what time are you getting it together?

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Badanswer we are one town east of you in Williamson. We would be happy to get together with you anytime

ECF Veteran

Hi Carrie...since your so close I could use a favor. I have some 510 batteries and PCC....but no usb plug for a single battery.... received a new 510D? from VaporsETC yesterday but it's 1/4 inch longer and wont fit in PCC....do you have a spare 510 cable?...I have plenty of the wall socket part...but no cable. I'll buy it...not asking for a freebie.

ECF Veteran

I think I might have a spare one. I don't use 510's much anymore. I think I even have 5 brand new 510 manual batteries that I am not using

ECF Veteran

wish I had something to trade for those...always good to have spares. Well I'm home today if you dont mind me stopping out...be a nice ride on my bike. Let me know where and I'll fly out.

ECF Veteran

Joe and I will be home after 6 if that's ok, you are welcome to stop in. I do have a couple of labs and one of them is a bit bouncy, If that's an issue I can make sure he's put away for a bit. I'll PM you the directions

ECF Veteran

Melting here... thermometer on back porch reads 94

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Badanswer View Post
    Hmm...I'd like to try and come out on the 18th if it's ok...may be able to get that day off...what time are you getting it together?
    Any time after 2pm for the get together on the 18th....... doing just a picnic like get together in our backyard....... 8664 Read Rd. East Pembroke....14056 this get together has no end time.........bring a meat to grill for yourself and a dish to pass.....families are welcome........ummmm oh yeah and lawn chairs..... Mike and Gary have already RSVPed........and I think Mo and jonny are coming.......and MAYBE paul and leigh too???

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by CarrieM View Post
    Melting here... thermometer on back porch reads 94
    Yep it's too hot to.......do anything LOL Are you and Joe gonna be able to make it out here on the 18th?

ECF Veteran

Not sure yet... there are a couple graduation parties we are supposed to go to that Sat. Depends on how well I am holding up