Vapor Foursquare Game - Page 56
Page 56 of 93 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066 ... LastLast
Like Tree1058Likes

Thread: Vapor Foursquare Game

PIF MODERATOR Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Really?!?!? aw thanks, I really wanted to just give ya a laugh - looks like it succeeded judging from your emoticon

OK! Next Challenge: Vape wearing at least 3 articles of Paisley clothing, and be next to a (3D please) snowman

This means being next to a picture of a snowman does not count - have fun!
    spacekitty, Lauralie and matador like this.
    The Future is just now, but, later.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

awe I live in Virginia,,,,, ok I don't own anything paisley either lol
    Lauralie likes this.

PV Master ECF Veteran

That's where creativity could come in. (Stealth vaping while trying on clothes in a department store next to the "ultra-discounted" Christmas items?? )

CURRENT CHALLENGE: Vape wearing at least 3 articles of Paisley clothing, and be next to a (3D please) snowman
    spacekitty, Paislia and matador like this.

Krazee Kat Laydee/Guru X2 Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I'm baaaaaaack!! But I don't know how long it's gonna last... Major computer probs have reduced me to using bits and pieces of some old ones I had sitting around, and it's like being on dial-up again... if at all... LOL!!

Thanks for holding down the fort, Laura... it looks like I've missed out on a lot of fun!!

From the Clown Face (loved the way the vapor almost looked like hair!!), to the Cat Mustache (or beard? lol) and all of the other ones in between!! It's a shame that a day was lost with the Formal wear one, which I think would be all the more reason to keep them kinda simple for now... since there isn't much time left for any new people to get a pic in for the juice. (I've seen people lurking around this thread) And we DO want to give away as much of Dave's juice as possible... Right??!!

And as far as the "Vape upside down" goes... that's EXACTLY what they were doing in the 1st pic, and the beauty of this game!! To leave room for interpretation and not be too specific... and you never said that the person had to be upside down... LOL!! Just like the infamous 'standing on your head', and another one of my faves of Laura on a little bench in her kitchen (I never said what kind of bench or where it had to be) but it's really good to have some new people in here to liven things up!!!

CURRENT CHALLENGE: Vape wearing at least 3 articles of Paisley clothing, and be next to a (3D please) snowman

EDIT: I actually have Paisley clothing, but not 3 pieces here with me, and a snowman... but I've put on a few pounds in the last year and got all depressed trying on a skirt cuz I couldn't even get it over my fat @$$ anymore!!!

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

If we get the snow they're calling for I'll definitely be getting a pic of vaping next to a snowman, but I have no paisley.
    I was gonna do the mailbox one, but no one was around during daylight hours to take the pic! I will attempt to not re-enter lurker mode!
    spacekitty, Lauralie and matador like this.

♥Delightfully Improper♥

PIF MODERATOR Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

well, the name's PAISLIA after all - lol gotta see the paisley (2 socks and a tie? nobody? really? lol)
    The Future is just now, but, later.

Krazee Kat Laydee/Guru X2 Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Paislia View Post
    well, the name's PAISLIA after all - lol gotta see the paisley (2 socks and a tie? nobody? really? lol)
    I have a skirt, a vest and a blanket...

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by spacekitty View Post
    I'm baaaaaaack!! But I don't know how long it's gonna last... Major computer probs have reduced me to using bits and pieces of some old ones I had sitting around, and it's like being on dial-up again... if at all... LOL!!

I think it's because there's kitty's in your computer

PV Master ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Paislia View Post
    Would a paisley tattoo count? I may just be able to get this one in ... lemme see ...

spacekitty and Lauralie like this.

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I have three paisley but not the 3d snowman
    Just remember when you "think" you are having a bad day someone else "IS" having a bad day.
    Last TC taken 05-15-13 Last given 09-29-13