Vamo vv vw v2 - user manual for download - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree95Likes

Thread: Vamo vv vw v2 - user manual for download

Full Member Verified Member beyondthunderdome's Avatar

Many thanks. Mine is currently on the way and this will definitely come in handy.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Thanks for the manual! I'm getting a Vamo and this will come in handy.

tc1
    Ultra Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ChaoticKinesis:8045443
    It seems the pics of the springs in the addendum are reversed. It shows the longer spring as the original and the shorter one as the updated version.
    That does indeed make sense.
    Proper Battery Safety! Read HERE | My DIY Recipes! Read HERE

It is more accurate than the EVIC Joyetech, but I like both!

Full Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    Blog Entries

Just want to add in my thanks for this as well! I just got mine this morning and couldn't remember which button did what to switch the settings around! lol... Great guide!
    Uma likes this.

I just got mine and all would be fine, but I cannot figure out while my unit starts blinking a couple times and shuts down. It has done this consistently with several atomizer types and Ohm ratings. I have no problems with other PV's, I downloaded the manual posted by Darthpistachio (thank you) but still have no idea why this happens. Does anybody have this issue , or do I have a defective unit?

Have you noticed any error codes, mine has come up with '02' then shut down, i am thinking it may be old batteries..............
    Quote Originally Posted by Darthpistachio View Post
    Just recieved mine and very impressed with it - however disappointed that it did not come with a manual - so I've made one for download.

Grab it below and keep an eye on the thread for any future updates to it over time

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

One thing you might need to be aware of that I noticed is that the small spring sometimes allows the battery installed to bounce and lose contact - this then renders the unit to it's OFF state.

The spring has insufficient tension to keep a consistent contact when the device is knocked or placed down sharply on a surface - the battery loses connection - regains it and for all intents and purposes then "thinks" it has had a battery change.

The screen will flash twice when this happens and you will need to do the 5 click turn on procedure yet again..

Get around this by forcibly lengthing the spring in the base cap or replacing with a stronger spring - see if that is the reason you are getting this issue -

I suspect it is - but check and see - I will be adding this to the PDF soon for people to be aware of...
    Chrissie likes this.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by snogard View Post
    Have you noticed any error codes, mine has come up with '02' then shut down, i am thinking it may be old batteries..............

NOT seen this code myself - I have gotten the Lo v code and then the unit will soon shut off - this is the expected Low Battery code it displays but granted it can be difficult to see in normal operation as your hand is usually covering the screen during normal operation or the screen itself is not in a position wherre the code can be seen - It doesn't actually stay there long enough for you to notice - that there is no power to atomiser and then when you look the code display has gone..

Vamo this lo battery code needs to be displayed for a good few seconds I think!

If anyone can confirm what this code is I can add it to the manual

ECF Veteran

im now maybe wondering is this code might be overheat protection of some kind

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast