Best Vamo Setup?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 30
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Best Vamo Setup?

  1. #1
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Rochester, NY, USA
    Posts
    107

    Default Best Vamo Setup?

    Hey guys

    Just ordered a Black Chrome Vamo V2 starter kit and im wondering what tanks you guys recommend using on it. it comes with two ce4 clearos that i probably wont use, and currently i only have a few mini vivi novas that i was using on my ego batteries. any tanks or clearos that stand out to you guys with the vamo?

    thanks for the help

    pictures always encouraged
    Spike64 likes this.

  2. #2
    Super Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    DuaneNeveu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Windsor, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    378
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    These matching U-DCT carto tanks look quite nice!

    Best Vamo Setup?-smoktech-u-dct-6ml-tank.jpg

    Pictured here on a Bolt
    Best Vamo Setup?-bolt-gun-metal-matching-u-dct-tank-1.jpg
    peraspera, Spike64 and Talyon like this.

  3. #3
    Moved On
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Montgomery County, NY
    Posts
    1,237

    Default

    AGA T2 rba , Kanger Pro Tank or an IGO-L rda

    No plastics! Plastics= less sanitary and more porous, ruins the purity of the taste

    Pyrex/ss , ss, or pyrex/ chrome plated brass
    Susaz and Spike64 like this.

  4. #4
    ECF Moderator Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Unforeseen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Where you least expect it....
    Posts
    9,839

    Default

    Moved to APV Model Specific Discussion - VAMO

  5. #5
    Vapemail Stalker Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Spike64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Mid-Michigan
    Posts
    634

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by metallicafan2633 View Post
    Hey guys

    Just ordered a Black Chrome Vamo V2 starter kit and im wondering what tanks you guys recommend using on it. it comes with two ce4 clearos that i probably wont use, and currently i only have a few mini vivi novas that i was using on my ego batteries. any tanks or clearos that stand out to you guys with the vamo?

    thanks for the help

    pictures always encouraged
    My favorite setup is the Vamo with a Kanger Protank. It looks good and works very well for me, especially when using juices that might eat the plastic tanks as has already been mentioned. My second favorite would be a SmokTech 5ml UDCT. It also looks good and works well with everything else. Here is a pic of my Vamo, in short mode, with the Protank...

    Last edited by Spike64; 05-15-2013 at 01:35 PM.
    Kablin, peraspera, nahoku and 1 others like this.



  6. #6
    Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    hvac999's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    1,832
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    I use a Boge F16 carto tank. It works great and has a good price point.
    Lovin' Life Without Analogs

  7. #7
    Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    SupplyDaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas
    Posts
    1,936

    Default

    I use the UDCT's with the cone locking ring and a 510/ego adapter to ensure airflow. Works great. I also throw on one of my X8's now and then


  8. #8
    Super Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    DuaneNeveu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Windsor, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    378
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    DISCLAIMER: I mentioned the U-DCT carto tanks in gun metal just for the aesthetics of them matching the gun metal Vamo, not necessarily because of any performance benefit. A carto tank is really only as good as the carto in it anyway...and you'd obviously have to like cartos to begin with I suppose.

  9. #9
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Rochester, NY, USA
    Posts
    107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Red_Bird View Post
    AGA T2 rba , Kanger Pro Tank or an IGO-L rda

    No plastics! Plastics= less sanitary and more porous, ruins the purity of the taste

    Pyrex/ss , ss, or pyrex/ chrome plated brass
    how long do the t2 and the protank last you? theyre a lot more expensive than what i use and ive also never used a carto tank, only a clearo so im not completely sure how to use them

  10. #10
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Rochester, NY, USA
    Posts
    107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spike1964 View Post
    My favorite setup is the Vamo with a Kanger Protank. It looks good and works very well for me, especially when using juices that might eat the plastic tanks as has already been mentioned. My second favorite would be a SmokTech 5ml UDCT. It also looks good and works well with everything else. Here is a pic of my Vamo, in short mode, with the Protank...

    it does look very nice, thanks for the suggestion. where did you get the sleeve for the vamo, or is that how it came?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks