Vamo NO1 and NO2
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Vamo NO1 and NO2

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default Vamo NO1 and NO2

I have my Vamo set on NO2. Occasionally I will get a really harsh it and will find out that it is set on NO1 but I did not change the setting. You have to hold the button down for a long time to get it to change so I do not think it is me accidentally hitting the button. Does anyone else have a Vamo that will revert back to NO1 after being set on NO2?

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

If you put the Vamo in a shirt pocket sometimes it will get squeezed between your upper arm and your chest and will fire or change settings. I always turn mine off if it's going to be in any pocket for a while.

Last smoke 4-11-11

ECF Veteran

Mine gets changed in my Pants...
    That came out wrong...

Victory to the Bold Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by MrSelf Destruct View Post
    I have my Vamo set on NO2. Occasionally I will get a really harsh it and will find out that it is set on NO1 but I did not change the setting. You have to hold the button down for a long time to get it to change so I do not think it is me accidentally hitting the button. Does anyone else have a Vamo that will revert back to NO1 after being set on NO2?
    My first one did, but the small buttons were a little jacked up after abusing it. Occasionally it would change the voltage and wattage (depending on which mode I was in) and I would always have to check it before taking a vape, but it would also switch back to NO1 which provided for a nice surprise. Since getting a new one, I have yet to have that happen again (fingers crossed).

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Mine do, not sure if it's from forgetting to turn them off when I put them in a pocket or it's a bug.

Full Member Verified Member
    Blog Entries

ok I'm confused I am a farely new vamo v2 user. I found out there are the 2 different modes, and I have been using mine so it displays no1 on the screen. If I put it on my voltmeter at 4.6volts, my multimeter reads 4.6 volts, if I change it to no2 on 4.6volts it reads something a lot less than that and the hit is way lower... I was told the no1 mode sucks and not to use it, but why would I want to use a mode that's not putting out what it's reading on the screen? for instance I am using a 3.0 ohm cart at 4.6volts on no1 mode and that tastes great and if you look at a volt/ohm chart that should be about right, but if I change it back to where it displays no2 the hit is a lot less.... Is my vamo messed up or am I not getting something here?

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Bennett View Post
    ok I'm confused I am a farely new vamo v2 user. I found out there are the 2 different modes, and I have been using mine so it displays no1 on the screen. If I put it on my voltmeter at 4.6volts, my multimeter reads 4.6 volts, if I change it to no2 on 4.6volts it reads something a lot less than that and the hit is way lower... I was told the no1 mode sucks and not to use it, but why would I want to use a mode that's not putting out what it's reading on the screen? for instance I am using a 3.0 ohm cart at 4.6volts on no1 mode and that tastes great and if you look at a volt/ohm chart that should be about right, but if I change it back to where it displays no2 the hit is a lot less.... Is my vamo messed up or am I not getting something here?
    I leave all the numbers/voltage/ohms out of my vaping experience for the most part. I know my 'sweet spot' for voltage or wattage but that's about it. I use NO2 because I have better luck that way with dialing in the taste. There is nothing wrong with NO1 mode but I've heard that is for more 'advanced' vapors...

Blog Entries

I am just trying to better understand it I guess. I've been using no1 for the passed month. I want to use whatever mode is the most popular and more likely to be on other mods. So If I get a new one like a sid or something I'm not all confused and trying to figure out what's what.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Bennett View Post
    I am just trying to better understand it I guess. I've been using no1 for the passed month. I want to use whatever mode is the most popular and more likely to be on other mods. So If I get a new one like a sid or something I'm not all confused and trying to figure out what's what.
    Then you want NO2. They removed the NO1 option on the Vamo with the V3 and up.
    lvm111 likes this.

Blog Entries

ok so how does no2 work exactly? If on no1 I had a 3.0 cart at 4.6v do I keep it at 4.6volt? I feel like I have to raise it to over 5v to get the same taste.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast