Fix of last resort.
This is what I did on my Vamo V2 - age going on 16 months.
No camera for pictures.
I drilled a small hole through the wall of 510 connecter from inside out just above pin not close enough to damage O-RING took a small wire I USED A ONE OF THOSE TWIST TIE PACKS YOU GET WITH A LOAF OF BREAD clean the plastic off and THREAD THROUGH THE HOLE TWIST ENDS TOGETTHER CUT AND TUCK ANY EXTRA WIRE IN THE WELL.
All my tanks are nice and tight; if I have to replace the wire it will take two min. going on 24 hours holding up.
The wire broke after 34 hours of heavy use. Just finished re-wiring with a little stronger and stiffer wire. For now this is a temp fix
Still no slack in 510 connect when screwing in the tank.
I'm very happy to get another 34 hours out of my Vamo for now.