Thread: How long to process and ship an order?

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default How long to process and ship an order?

What is the current average time to process and ship an order with vapealicious lately?

I ordered about 8 days ago and hasn't shipped yet, so just curious what everyone is experiencing lately.

Super Member ECF Veteran

I know you posted this back in Sept of 2013- but here it is almost Feb 2014 and they are still having this issue. I have had issues with them for the past couple of orders, and this time is not looking good either. I ordered two weeks ago- still nothing....growl..Its not like I can go down to the gas station and buy liquid nicotine... it irks me that several times now I've ordered well in advance but run out of juice while waiting on orders....hate not being able to count on suppliers (and this is not the first supplier I've used that was awesome out the gate only to start to slow down to snails pace.) Quick shipping is a *must for this type of business. Seriously.

Statesville, North Carolina, United States

Quote Originally Posted by Tallgirl1974 View Post
    I know you posted this back in Sept of 2013- but here it is almost Feb 2014 and they are still having this issue. I have had issues with them for the past couple of orders, and this time is not looking good either. I ordered two weeks ago- still nothing....growl..Its not like I can go down to the gas station and buy liquid nicotine... it irks me that several times now I've ordered well in advance but run out of juice while waiting on orders....hate not being able to count on suppliers (and this is not the first supplier I've used that was awesome out the gate only to start to slow down to snails pace.) Quick shipping is a *must for this type of business. Seriously.
    Any luck? I'm having trouble with them to. Check out the thread "where's my juice". It's one of the threads created recently regarding Vapealicious.

I ordered on 2-3. Still nothing. There is a note on their site saying they're short handed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk