Has something happened to Vapealicious? No juice/No customer support reply - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Has something happened to Vapealicious? No juice/No customer support reply

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Well, the updated "tracking" I received was just the tracking for the contact form or whatever. I jumped the gun thinking it was a new shipment tracking number or something. Anyway, figured it was resolved and no point in correcting my post. But, alas, here I am, still with no juice or refund. I was told in the message sent on the day of my last post that they could refund me or send my juice. I responded to the email and the actual contact form response on the site. No answer back and it's been yet another month now!!!!!
    Last edited by DKS-1; 02-28-2014 at 10:43 PM.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Refund Received. Thanks

Default Vapealicious sucks

I placed an order on June 22 have not heard a word from them since.
    I have emailed, called with no reply.
    This is no way to run a business.
    Seems that they take your money and to hell with your order.
    In my opion think twice about ordering from this company, china ships faster.

Roe

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

After 3 weeks and 3 emails to the company and hearing nothing in return I went in search of info and found this thread. I am going to try one phone call tomorrow

Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

~~UPDATE~~
    We have finished Relocating and have started to pump out the orders. If you have an order waiting to be processed, please be patient with us as we are working around the clock to get everyone their Yummies in a quick and timely manner. This Move was very important for us to keep up with the current demand which will allow us to better Serve you.
    If you have an email waiting for a response, It will take us a while to get back with them as we have a massive amount of emails to go through. Our internet connections were just installed Yesterday so we have not had a chance to go through them. We wanted to get on all the orders quickly so that we are not further delaying your Juice.
    ~Jonathan~

We have had many things happen to us Last Month which caused several delays in processing orders. I'm not here to offer an excuse as to why orders were delayed. I can only make a stance to let every one know that now that we have relocated to a larger facility and have brought in and started training new mixers to help keep up with demand that once all orders have gone out things will change as we are restructuring and making changes that will allow us to streamline with little wait times. Most emails have been answered, If you have an email waiting a response please PM me so I can contact you directly. I will do my best to keep in contact with everyone on here and through emails tho most will receive a response later in the evening or early morning.

~Jonathan~

Forum Admin
    Suppliers Manager
    Complaints Manager
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Dlite

Perhaps you can also address ECF post + reply to several emails we have been sending over the last month

Pls contact Supplier Admin

Your forum is about to be removed at the end of the month for unpaid fees

Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Misty, I've not received one email from you or any other ECF Admin, As for our Forum Fees they are suppose to be taken out automatically every month which is how it was set up when we first received our Forum and there has NEVER been an issue with the fee not being Paid. If there is any unpaid balance it is the FAULT of ECF and not US.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Geez. Since these problems - and excuses - and apologies for the excuses - haven't stopped coming since February... ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12