Has something happened to Vapealicious? No juice/No customer support reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Has something happened to Vapealicious? No juice/No customer support reply

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default Has something happened to Vapealicious? No juice/No customer support reply

I normally would not post something like this, but don't know what else to do.

I placed an order on 12/1/13
    The amount is deducted from my Visa on the same day

It says it was shipped on 12/6/12
    Tracking info only says the electronic information was received, but never shows the package in transit, hasn't changed in almost 2 months.

I contacted via phone call and left a message on 12/22/13
    I also left a message using the form on the website the same day

No response to either for over a month.

Now, I have again left a message on the phone and the website contact area, along with this post. Hopefully, this time, one of the three will get a response.

Again, I really do not like to post something like this, but I'm also not thinking the other methods are working.

This is my first and only issue with VAL, and have had great service and great products from them on all my past orders.

i really hope this gets resolved for you. its blowing my mind how VAL can be doing this. i have grown to expect great customer service from them. i couldnt imagine them not eventually making this right.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Got an updated tracking number today!!

Good Times!

Statesville, North Carolina, United States

Quote Originally Posted by DKS-1 View Post
    Got an updated tracking number today!!

Good Times!
    Did they ever respond to your email? I'm still waiting on my juice (doesn’t look good) or a reply. Whichever comes first.... This was my first order from them and it's definitely gonna be the last! Too many vendors out there to have to be treated like this. They took my money ASAP, they should send my order just as fast, imo...

Quote Originally Posted by JWilhelm View Post
    Did they ever respond to your email? I'm still waiting on my juice (doesn’t look good) or a reply. Whichever comes first.... This was my first order from them and it's definitely gonna be the last! Too many vendors out there to have to be treated like this. They took my money ASAP, they should send my order just as fast, imo...

Truly mind blowing.
    I am basically convinced that VAL is now run by somebody less competent. That's the only thing that would make sense for a company that went from amazing to highly questionable in terms of service.
    I'm very disappointed to hear this as I was looking forward to trying the newer flavors.

Quote Originally Posted by Kemosabe View Post
    Truly mind blowing.
    I am basically convinced that VAL is now run by somebody less competent. That's the only thing that would make sense for a company that went from amazing to highly questionable in terms of service.
    I'm very disappointed to hear this as I was looking forward to trying the newer flavors.
    After posting this thread my tracking number updated and had movement yesterday! Still no email or phone call from them to explain what the deal is... Still less than impressed....

Quote Originally Posted by JWilhelm View Post
    After posting this thread my tracking number updated and had movement yesterday! Still no email or phone call from them to explain what the deal is... Still less than impressed....

Well that's good to hear. I'm still holding out hope for both you and DKS-1. And myself, should I make my next order. Still deciding on that. A lot will depend on how well it goes for you two.

I'll post an update of I hear from them..? Also when the package finally arrives. We just got 14 inches of snow here so the mail probably won't run for the next couple days, but when/if it arrives I'll let ya know!

I placed an order on 2-3 and have heard nothing. Happy to find this thread. Please keep us informed!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

I want to personally apologize for the delay/lack in response to emails and Phone Calls. We have created a thread explaining a little bit of what has been happening with Vapealicious Juice.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast