Directory of All Spokane-Area Brick-and-Mortar E-Cig Supplies
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Directory of All Spokane-Area Brick-and-Mortar E-Cig Supplies

Default Directory of All Spokane-Area Brick-and-Mortar E-Cig Supplies

I thought that this might be a good place to centralize this information.

Spokane

Addison E-Cigarettes
    3623 East 29th Avenue
    Spokane, WA 99223
    (702) 742-8977
    addisonecig.com

Spokane E-Cigarette
    3623 East 29th Avenue
    Spokane, WA 99223
    (509) 534-0196 ()
    spokaneecig.com
    [NOT a brick and mortar store, just the office for this supplier]

Vapor Lounge
    707 West Main Avenue
    Spokane, WA 99201
    (509) 473-9495
    vaporlounge.com

Smart Smoke
    211 North Wall Street
    (888) 356-4654 ext. 14
    4750 N Division
    (888) 356-4654 ext. 11
    Spokane, WA

asmartsmoke.com

Best eCiggy
    1101 W. Wellesley Ave.
    Spokane WA
    509-325-7421
    www.besteciggy.com

Spokane Valley

Freedom Electronic Cigarettes
    2302 N. Argonne Rd
    Spokane Valley, WA 99212
    509-892-2451
    www.freedom-electronic-cigarette.com/home

Smart Smoke
    13412 E Nora
    Ave # 1, Spokane Valley, WA
    (509) 474-9002

Best eCiggy
    1431 N. Argonne Rd.
    Spokane Valley
    509-928-7676

Airway Heights

Best eCiggy
    13218 W. Highway 2.
    Airway Heights
    509-244-2330

Smart Smoke
    12924 W Sunset Hwy
    Airway Heights, WA 99001
    (888)356-4654 opt 25

‎I know I've got to be missing some, so let me know I don't intend to list gas stations or supermarkets where one can pick up e-cigs, but I think I might list tobacco shops and the such. I think I might also annotate each entry with a short list of what they offer (seems tough to find any 808 big batt parts in town, for example, and Smart Smoke is everywhere!) and maybe what some of the price points are.

reserving this space

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Thanks for the info! I am just making my plan of going into some stores today to get more in person info and possibly buy my first PV today. Thank you very much!

Super Member ECF Veteran

Becareful buying at a brick and mortar store. Yes it's convenient but they are over priced. I like smart smoke they have a quality product but have a huge markup and besteciggy has good customer service but their liquid IMHO is subpar and killed 2 of my attys in a matter of days. I haven't checked out all of the rest but a few of the other places websites such as Addison ecig looks sketchy at best. I would suggest ordering from one of the forum suppliers if possible.

I agree with you moonlessnight. Everything I have come across in brick-and-mortar stores is overpriced. For example, the Spokane "Sauce" which I've seen around town (and all over idaho even!) is about $1.00/mL, and it only comes in a few flavors (which I have never tried, personally). I can get a large variety of flavors and such from, e.g., myfreedomsmokes.com for about $0.50/mL, and that's order 30mL at a time. If I ordered more, I get breaks. Also, the batteries and so forth are quite steeply marked up; I can get Ego batts for less than $20 if I look around, and I've never seen anything like that in the store for less than $30.

I went into besteciggy last month, but I ended up ordering from V2. The salespeople were very nice, and they let me make my own mistakes, but I am going to go in there tomorrow and check out their stuff again because they had big batts.

Smart Smoke is a decent cig, quite a few people I know are trying it, but it is a ripoff in terms of price. I don't find anything special about their tech or flavors, but maybe I'm just not getting something.

I think it would be nice to have info here in case of emergency, at the very least. At most, perhaps we could influence some young entreprenurial businessperson to add some tech or juice to their storefront for decent prices, knowing they might have a small community of dedicated customers...

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Which stores would you recommand izak for me to just go in and browse and also best price on ecigs? I am possibly thinking of buy a starter kit locally to start off first. If not I will def. Buy online because from the prices I see at a couple stores I have gone to I can almost buy two starter kits online.

Full Member* ECF Veteran tanikir's Avatar

I am a distributor in Kennewick. I don't have a brick and mortar, but specialize in meeting up with people for direct sales after they've tried the product. Might be hard for emergencies, but I do make it up to Spokane at times. I can also drop something in the mail and have it delivered the next day without the normal exorbitant rates. My prices are pretty close to online and definitely don't have the normal markup.

You can find me on Facebook and I can be reached at 509-438-6876.
    Last edited by tanikir; 01-20-2012 at 03:49 AM.

Sorry all, it's been a hectic week so I haven't been able to get to this thread.

@BOOMH - I actually haven't been to many of the stores. It seems like the best deals are at besteciggy in Airway Heights. The people there are quite nice and didn't push me toward purchasing anything at all. They have mini's, super mini's, and many varieties of fat batts. They also sell juice. I can't remember the price points, though. However, I do know that, for example, Smart Smoke is wretchedly overpriced. The stores don't carry juice, either; you have to buy pre-filleds.

@tanikir - This is an interesting concept. I assume you just distribute bloog? They have great prices on juice, but I haven't tried any. It is unfortunate that they only carry mini's, but it is a great way to start people on the ecig.

Finally, Spokane Values (www.valuescoupons.com) is carrying a Spokane Cigar and Tobacco (Spokane Cigar - Home - Spokane, WA) coupon for a free bottle of e-liquid with any electronic cigarette set purchase (starting at $60). I have no clue what e-cig kits they are peddling; the "vaporizer" section of their site is not e-cigs.

Cheers, and happy vaping!

Full Member* ECF Veteran tanikir's Avatar

@izak - I plan to start carrying other juices in the future, but for now I just carry Bloog. I understand most experienced vapers on here aren't interested in mini's. But, I really believe they are the best mini's on the market and as such are awesome for someone who's starting out. I have tried larger setups and found that for myself, I didn't have any reason to switch because the Bloog did so well. I may carry more in the future after I become more established.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Thanks for this list, Izak! I bought a smart smoke as my first unit (don't do it, you'll spend wayyyy more money than it is worth). I have been to best eciggy. THe guy there was awesomely nice, he gave me about 3 sample bottles of juice, all VG. I wasnt real crazy about the juice, however. There is another shop that is always on the radio that i have been to but I cannot remember what they are called. Really nice shop, the PVs are rather on the expensive side. (they had a 5 or 6 volt mod that i tried out that was great but it was $200 and nothing really special). They did have a lot of equipment there though. I have been to the vapor lounge once. Wasnt as big as i had thought it would be. I did buy some juice there too, double mint i believe, and it was pretty good and they let you try whatever you want to try as far as juice goes.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast