Official: Vaperfexion {VPX} Store Thread - High Quality Tanks and Vaping Gear - Page 40
Page 40 of 92 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090 ... LastLast
Like Tree420Likes

Thread: Official: Vaperfexion {VPX} Store Thread - High Quality Tanks and Vaping Gear

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Vap, what is your secret to the reactor tank? I got proper fill down... But at some point after it always ends up dumping after working well for a while. I've ran new attys, and even changed the inner orings although they were cartomator orings (very snug fit). Can not take it out of the house as it dumps in my pocket. Any ideas?

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran cuseguy's Avatar

Boge cartos are all back in stock. Reg and XL 2.0 and 3.0.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk.
    MrPicC likes this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by j10nke View Post
    Vap, what is your secret to the reactor tank? I got proper fill down... But at some point after it always ends up dumping after working well for a while. I've ran new attys, and even changed the inner orings although they were cartomator orings (very snug fit). Can not take it out of the house as it dumps in my pocket. Any ideas?
    Hmm.. I do this without really thinking about it at this point, but one thing I make sure I do is not leave any e-liquid in the atomizer if you're going to leave it for awhile. You can usually tell by dry pulling on it very briefly. If you feel a little resistance or hear a gurgle then you need to vape a little more. If there is liquid in the atomizer it is more likely to come out of the airholes on the threads of the atomizer.

I have found that some of the atomizers are more prone to leakage than others, but I can still make them work for the most part. Really thin PG e-liquids (like 80%+) can also be more problematic. On the flip side, they feed the atomizer better - with heavy VG juices (like Ecopure) I find I have to take a few dry pulls on the atomizer to feed liquid in sometimes. Once you get a feel for your e-liquid, and get some practice, you can tell by pulling on the atomizer how much liquid is in it.

ECF Veteran

Please please please ship today please please please

PV Master Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by j10nke View Post
    Please please please ship today please please please
    Hahaha I'm refreshing my email like a damn fool myself....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Well...I hate to break your hearts, but shipping won't start until late tomorrow, if we are very lucky We had to make some last minute changes in the skirted bottom cap design, essentially tossing the original 200 bottoms. The air vents were just not working as designed,and we had to get the channel of the holes higher, so we flipped the teardrops over (to give us the fat side of the tear drop on top and move the vents upward and yet still keep them somewhat hidden. That still wasn't enough to give us natural airflow, so we milled a microscopic little channel in the inside corners of the skirt recess to allow the vents to breathe directly from the Provari connector. That works absolutely awesome! But this was all a long process and then we have to mass produce it all over again. The bottom caps are running now and will pretty much run unattended until about 2am, at which point, we have to flip all of the 2 cap slugs over, so the cnc can reach the other 100 caps for it's teardrops, inner o-ring groove and air vents.That should complete at about 7am. Then we still have to deburr and finish them. So building will likely start at noon tomorrow. As you can see, that really takes a bite out of our schedule. It hurt the Centuri also, which is completed...only because this has taken all of our time.
    One positive note. We will have the Pro-V2 top cap completed tomorrow and ready to ship also at the same time as the other two. Unfortunately, no pics until the morning, as those caps are currently running on our second machine. They are basically a bigger version of the original Pro-V top cap, but with the new teardrops of the other 2 tanks.

Again, sorry for the bad news, but I can't compromise a product simply to meet a release date. I hope you guys and Girls understand and I know you will love them.
    I'll edit this post and give you a pic of the finalized production Pro-Vex in a little bit. It doesn't look much different, but at least you can see exactly what you are getting.

Quote Originally Posted by cuseguy View Post
    Cool! The punch is such a great deal right now, I'm surprised more people aren't taking advantage of that. To buy a small block of billet and make your own, would cost more than the sale price!

I know man..Thank you!
    If my eyes are open, I'm ​vaping.

Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

That's fine cuseguy! At least now we know. Technically i wasn't supposed to order anything for at least a week so this will get me out of trouble with the lady now :P

Ok here is the Pro-Vex production version caps. No changes to the top cap. Minor changes on the bottom cap as I said. We flipped the teardrops 180 degrees and put the 3 vent holes in the upper portion of the teardrop as you can see on one here. I literally grabbed this set of caps from the machine and built it to test it. It hasn't been cleaned, brushed or anything. So yours will look far better. We are pretty sure we have a thin

Last edited by cuseguy; 02-14-2013 at 06:15 AM.
    Rhals likes this.

Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Cuse. The option wasn't there earlier but is it possible to order more tubes for the vex? I can't stand looking at this blue knowing i got clear.. Looks good man. Not sure i care about the tear drops upside down personally.