Official: Vaperfexion {VPX} Store Thread - High Quality Tanks and Vaping Gear - Page 51
Page 51 of 92 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast
Like Tree420Likes

Thread: Official: Vaperfexion {VPX} Store Thread - High Quality Tanks and Vaping Gear

Registered Supplier - Offline ECF Veteran

Here ya go...
    image.jpg
    Last edited by Chowderhead1972; 03-02-2013 at 11:39 AM. Reason: Added pics

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Pics. I'm debating on switching to regular size tube to get more compact... That is... Once cuse gets pyrex in
    MrPicC likes this.

PV Master Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

For reals on the pyrex!

Registered Supplier - Offline ECF Veteran

Pretty sure filling the Pyrex without a port of some kind will be a huge mess on the pro vex unless you create a long version of the "slap yo momma" contraption. Unless I am doing something wrong the carto doesn't come to the top of the top cap. You will need a port in the top cap as discussed on the previous page. Personally I am waiting for the machined stainless tubes like the 19mm tanks offer. The plastic lined stainless sheet metal tubes posted a few pages back seem to be the worst of both worlds. The machined stainless could be drilled and tapped in the same way the current plastic tubes are drilled and tapped either by VF or I could do it myself though I would use metric hardware on stainless for the finer thread.

Please Cuse tell us more about these options.
    Last edited by Chowderhead1972; 03-02-2013 at 01:27 AM.

ECF Veteran

Well my take on it. The white plastic tank filler doesn't work on the provex but it does work on the prov2. But that's not a huge issue to me because I can slide carto down and fill while tilting. Can't fill to top but these tanks are huge. I don't care for plastic sleeved metal because for me it seems like it defeats the purpose having plastic in the tank. I would say the purest would be pyrex if you want to see and full stainless if you don't care. Fill ports on the top would be convenient for those who would want them... But I personally rather tilt so I can be seemless.

For the record, I don't remove caps when I fill... I slide the tank up with both caps in place.
    Last edited by j10nke; 03-02-2013 at 03:06 AM.

My first Cartomator Delrin Carto Tank

cuseguy likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Mine will be getting a Killer 705 tank atomizer in it soon, will have to get it put together to see what the easiest fill will be with that in the tank.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java the thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

Great looking tank...Thanks VPX!

edit: The brushed finish matches well with the top and end caps on the provari.

20130302_004253-1.jpg
    Last edited by ppatel2001; 03-02-2013 at 11:05 AM.
    Skyway and MrPicC like this.

Default I ♥ 22 mm

I couldn't be more pleased with these new additions to my collection. Thanks, Vaperfexion, for making the absolute best ProVari tanks on the market!

Rhals
    MrPicC and duner like this.

PV Master Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

OK I need to have that drip tip and the black tube to make my provex as sexy as yours! Beautiful photos BTW! The Pro-v2 looks even better!
    Rhals likes this.