Official: Vaperfexion {VPX} Store Thread - High Quality Tanks and Vaping Gear - Page 87
Page 87 of 92 FirstFirst ... 3777838485868788899091 ... LastLast
Like Tree420Likes

Thread: Official: Vaperfexion {VPX} Store Thread - High Quality Tanks and Vaping Gear

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran cuseguy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vaptamist View Post
    It's a Precise Simplicity 18500, with a VPX Reactor atomizer tank. Good stuff!
    Very nice man! Love the look!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk.

Any ETA on the SS Reactor Cartomator Tanks?

Nhaler only has the Delrin tanks.
    Last edited by Rob S.; 10-03-2013 at 01:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob S. View Post
    Any ETA on the SS Reactor Cartomator Tanks?

Nhaler only has the Delrin tanks.
    I can probably make a small batch of them tomorrow. Check the website in the afternoon. It won't be many...Maybe a handful.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk.

I know I've been pretty quiet lately. But its the calm before the storm so to speak We are prepping our 1st Brick and Mortar Retail Store and building a brand new machine shop since we need more space. We are hoping to have it all open by December 1st. So naturally alot of our time and resources have been devoted to all that. Plus I spent 2 weeks in China recently forging some new relationships for joint and exclusive vaping products in our future. We are gearing up for a much larger line of hardware coming from our own shop as well. We also will be expanding our online store to match the inventory selection that our retail store will carry. In other words, while the site will still carry all of the tanks and hardware that we make, but we will also be carrying a very wide selection of goods across the board. More of a one-stop one-shop shopping experience than it is currently.
    Just letting everyone know whats on the horizon here

vaptamist and Rhals like this.

Quote Originally Posted by cuseguy View Post
    I can probably make a small batch of them tomorrow. Check the website in the afternoon. It won't be many...Maybe a handful.

Thank you! I'll be looking out for them.

I was going to go with the The Reactor™ Stainless Steel Cap Set - Pair and a Reactor (Carto) Pyrex Glass Tube, but it would only allow me to add the top cap to the cart.

Vaping is alot more than our shiny new mods or the latest amazing juice flavor....it's about lifestyle choices and the amazing friendships we forge along the way....and two of my best are getting married tomorrow. I feel so very fortunate to be here to celebrate it with them! Congrats Nick and Amber!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk 2
    vaptamist likes this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Super-T + Titanium + Vaperfexion? Yes please!

ECF Veteran

I can never find anything in stock. I check here and the site quite often. very frustrating.

end/rant
    Last edited by H2o Front; 10-14-2013 at 09:51 AM.
    Rob S. likes this.

1. ZEN~ (s) 2. Royal Blue ProVari mini 3. ProVari Stealth mini v2.5
    * Monkey Boxx * Steel Punk Slug ​ * ​ProVari P3 x's (2)

Quote Originally Posted by vaptamist View Post
    Super-T + Titanium + Vaperfexion? Yes please!

I continually toy with the idea making Limited Edition Titanium Caps. The difference is that our caps need to made from 1" solid Ti round bar, whereas a mod can usually be made from 1" Ti hollow tubing. Ti Solid 1" bar = $91/ft, Ti 1" Hollow Tube = $35/foot. Small diameter Ti bar for Drip Tips is about $30/ft. That's why Ti parts have been somewhat limited to small diameter stuff such as drip tips and tubular mod bodies in vaping. Solid Ti in bigger sizes gets so dang pricey. I can get about 6 caps per foot which adds around $35 (at my cost) to a 22mm tank, putting it close to $100!
    Is anyone willing to spend that for a tank?..If enough demand exists, I'll make them. I actually love working with Titanium. Hard stuff but it cuts very cleanly on a good cnc.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 now Free
    raqball likes this.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by cuseguy View Post
    I continually toy with the idea making Limited Edition Titanium Caps. The difference is that our caps need to made from 1" solid Ti round bar, whereas a mod can usually be made from 1" Ti hollow tubing. Ti Solid 1" bar = $91/ft, Ti 1" Hollow Tube = $35/foot. Small diameter Ti bar for Drip Tips is about $30/ft. That's why Ti parts have been somewhat limited to small diameter stuff such as drip tips and tubular mod bodies in vaping. Solid Ti in bigger sizes gets so dang pricey. I can get about 6 caps per foot which adds around $35 (at my cost) to a 22mm tank, putting it close to $100!
    Is anyone willing to spend that for a tank?..If enough demand exists, I'll make them. I actually love working with Titanium. Hard stuff but it cuts very cleanly on a good cnc.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 now Free
    I'd pay $100 for a VX tank in Titanium..

2 requests / my personal wishlist for the Ti tanks.

A) 20mm (odd size for VPX I know but hey, it never hurts to make a request right?) please.
    B) A recess for a flanged Diver.

Rock on!
    Last edited by raqball; 10-14-2013 at 08:13 PM.