Official: Vaperfexion {VPX} Store Thread - High Quality Tanks and Vaping Gear - Page 88
Page 88 of 92 FirstFirst ... 3878848586878889909192 LastLast
Like Tree420Likes

Thread: Official: Vaperfexion {VPX} Store Thread - High Quality Tanks and Vaping Gear

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnysb View Post
    Agreed with requests. That would be great!
    Heck I will even volunteer to test such awesomeness! :-)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran cuseguy's Avatar

Yep..meanwhile.. we're just putting our final touches on this.

Yes that is the Titanium body option Fission RBA mod. Excuse its appearance. Its a beta so we don't exactly dress them up. Not sure if Fission will stay as its product name, but its all we've ever known it as.
    We hope to finish the bodies by Thanksgiving and have assembly done in time for Xmas ordering. These will be numbered in 2 groups. T001-T050 for Titanium and T051-T100 for the T316 Stainless models. 100 total in this series. Thats it. It does have a Fused Quartz tube beneath the protective Smoked Poly Cover by the way.
    Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3
    Last edited by cuseguy; 10-30-2013 at 01:21 AM.
    vaptamist likes this.

Also in the meanwhile, this will come out soon with the 2014 revised 22mm tank models...the Pro-V3 (nope you can't see it) and VX...An American made T316 Stainless 22mm insertable Genesis RBA for under $50! The Quartz tube sizes will be shorter on the final model than this beta pic. Speaking of Fused Quartz, all 22mm tanks will now come standard with it. Color poly is still an option.
    The insert started out as half of the Fission project that originally included a Vivi Nova compatible 510 threaded post. We still are deciding if we will offer the Vivi insert model separately. We had hoped to make it interchangable on the Genesis model, but there are just too many design differences to make it feasible

Last edited by cuseguy; 10-30-2013 at 01:34 AM.
    vaptamist and Rhals like this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by cuseguy View Post
    Yep..meanwhile.. we're just putting our final touches on this.

Yes that is the Titanium body option Fission RBA mod. Excuse its appearance. Its a beta so we don't exactly dress them up. Not sure if Fission will stay as its product name, but its all we've ever known it as.
    We hope to finish the bodies by Thanksgiving and have assembly done in time for Xmas ordering. These will be numbered in 2 groups. T001-T050 for Titanium and T051-T100 for the T316 Stainless models. 100 total in this series. Thats it. It does have a Fused Quartz tube beneath the protective Smoked Poly Cover by the way.
    Well, hellloooooooo there. How YOU doin'?

Quote Originally Posted by vaptamist View Post
    Well, hellloooooooo there. How YOU doin'?
    I will say the air delivery system is not your basic "drilled hole in the tube" that leaves no room for individual adjustment. That might be obvious with the fact that it uses an inner and outer tube!
    There is also some internal discussion (kind way of saying we are arguing lol) of offshooting the Ti body into its own 510 threaded version. Personally I would want that model to be variable power vs mechanical. But that is still just talk right now, but it's a pretty simple jump for us to make on the technical side.
    Last edited by cuseguy; 10-30-2013 at 02:28 PM.
    vaptamist likes this.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Are you still going to make the Pro-V2?

I will say the air delivery system is not your basic "drilled hole in the tube" that leaves no room for individual adjustment. That might be obvious with the fact that it uses an inner and outer tube!
    There is also some internal discussion (kind way of saying we are arguing lol) of offshooting the Ti body into its own 510 threaded version. Personally I would want that model to be variable power vs mechanical. But that is still just talk right now, but it's a pretty simple jump for us to make on the technical side.
    Quote Originally Posted by JJOOHHNN View Post
    Are you still going to make the Pro-V2?
    I probably jumped the gun there. The Pro-V2 will essentially remain the same visually...maybe some slight perfecting of the teardrop and trim work and a definite upgrade of the overall finish quality, but the basic cap specs remain. But there are a number of "quiet" changes happening on it. Some you'll notice, some you won't. We still haven't decided if we need to differentiate the changes as a new model or just a Revision 2 (rev2 or R2) added on. The main reason ...is tube fitment, especially glass tube fitment. The older model requires the tubes to have a special chamfered edge to fit perfectly flush, the new models will not need that. Our previous cnc lathe had limitations of creating the angle ..in a timely manner..where the tube slides onto the cap, so we opted to lessen the load on the machine and make a slightly curved edge. If you look at any poly tube we have ever made back to 2011, the inner edge of the tube has a chamfer (curve) to fit the curve profile of our caps. New machinery and that limitation is gone for us. So...all the new caps will still fit the old style tubes but the old caps will still have a slight gap using standard glass tubes. It is possible to change the old caps to get rid of that limitation on a manual lathe. So I'm sure we will do it for a slight fee as an upgradable thing. If you use poly/petg tubes and have no interest in glass/quartz tubes, it really won't matter either way. Whatever its called...Pro-V2 Rev2, Pro-V3...its still going to be greatly improved in many areas.
    Sorry to be so long winded on a simple question!

For those really needing a Pro-V2 soon, there is this option...The Pro-V2A Cartomizer Tank
    These are the same caps as all the Pro-V2's have been up to now, except they have different trim. There are exactly 30 of these cap pairs left, which is not many. The one key difference and thing these do have over the current Pro-V2 is that we are making these compatible with the new Fused Quartz tubes coming next month, just like the Revised Pro-V2 will have. (Pro-V3, Pro-V2R...uggh...whatever we call it) So you won't have to mail your tank into us to retrofit the caps to use our Quartz tube, Zen's tube, and many of the aftermarket 1" 22mm RBA tubes. Oh....and they are $20 cheaper than the regular Pro-V2, so there's that.
    20131102_165137.jpg
    Last edited by cuseguy; 11-03-2013 at 12:17 AM.

Also in the meanwhile, this will come out soon with the 2014 revised 22mm tank models...the Pro-V3 (nope you can't see it) and VX...An American made T316 Stainless 22mm insertable Genesis RBA for under $50! The Quartz tube sizes will be shorter on the final model than this beta pic. Speaking of Fused Quartz, all 22mm tanks will now come standard with it. Color poly is still an option.
    The insert started out as half of the Fission project that originally included a Vivi Nova compatible 510 threaded post. We still are deciding if we will offer the Vivi insert model separately. We had hoped to make it interchangable on the Genesis model, but there are just too many design differences to make it feasible

THIS. I've had dreams about something like this! Very cool, CG, I'm really looking forward to it. Does "soon" mean this year, or early next?