Official: Vaperfexion {VPX} Store Thread - High Quality Tanks and Vaping Gear - Page 90
Page 90 of 92 FirstFirst ... 408086878889909192 LastLast
Like Tree420Likes

Thread: Official: Vaperfexion {VPX} Store Thread - High Quality Tanks and Vaping Gear

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran cuseguy's Avatar

The shield recess is for cartos that have a flange/shield at the threaded end. The recess is a milled indentation in the cap to allow the Carto flange to sit inside it and therefore sit flush and not create an unsightly gap between the cap and device. This is an unfinished VX cap right out of the machine, with a shield recess and an Airflow. The top cap styles have been pared back to "classic" which is the standard cap shape with squared corners or Beveled Slant. There are no longer two different slant angles.The Black cap from the Iko is the classic shape. The stainless cap on the right is a 19 mm Cartomator slant cap that you would get. uploadfromtaptalk1395365363573.jpg
    Hope this clarifies it for you!
    Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by cuseguy; 03-21-2014 at 01:39 AM.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Just a suggestion, maybe u could improve the site with details of every option so the Standard "Classic" is black i suppose delrin?

I think you misunderstood. I was only showing the Black cap as an example of shape. Not color or material. The Cartomator SS would be this cap shape in Stainless Steel

Sent from my SM-N900A using Tapatalk

In keeping with adding more and more Titanium versions of our products, the 19mm Cartomator will be available in Titanium starting tomorrow.
    The Cartomator 19Ti is the classic 19mm Cartomator SS but turned in Grade 2 98.8% Pure Titanium.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3.
    Last edited by cuseguy; 06-27-2014 at 12:57 AM.

Default New! The Cartomator One - 25mm Tank

With the onslaught of wide body 26xxx apv's, we felt it was time to supersize again. We'll be introducing the Cartomator One this weekend. A full one inch in diameter (25.4mm) to match up to those stout devices. And for those that need the largest juice capacity on the market! I can't even quote the actual volume yet, until I pull out my graduated cylinder and test it. As usual it will come in Stainless or titanium caps and every option that we offer.
    Last edited by cuseguy; 06-27-2014 at 12:59 AM.
    vaptamist likes this.

I'll have pics up of the Cartomator One on Monday. We are also working on a limited edition Alloy 110 (99% Copper) version of it.

Brass and Copper... we all love the look of the "Red Metals". Unfortunately as pretty as they are. Brass and copper have very high lead content in them, as well as other undesirable elements that we really shouldn't have in contact with our juice or our lips on a regular basis. Thats why responsible manufacturers don't use it in tanks or drip-tips where it contacts us or our juice directly.
    We have solved that problem for tanks! Say hello to SAFE Brass and Copper capped tanks.

20140713_205617.jpg
    20140713_210141.jpg
    20140713_210042.jpg
    20140713_210152.jpg

We use our standard T316 Stainless Steel Cap flange where juice contact is made with the cap, and then we thread on the brass or copper cap outer ring and then threadlock it. We then do the final machining with both parts together, so they look like they were made together. So you end up with the magnificent look of Brass or Copper, but with the unbeatable safety of T-316 Stainless Steel in contact with your juice.
    We wanted to wait to put the mega 25mm Cartomator One up for sale, until we were sure we could offer this option on that tank as well as on the 22mm Cartomator VX and 19mm Cartomator. The Brass or Copper Caps are chosen as options under the tank model. It adds $10 for the 19mm tanks and $12 for the 22mm and 25mm tanks. Quite a bargain considering Alloy 110 Copper that we use, is currently more expensive than Titanium. Brass isn't far behind. These are a very labor intensive tank to make, so they will be offered on a limited basis only.
    Last edited by cuseguy; 07-14-2014 at 02:08 AM.
    vaptamist likes this.

Senior Member Verified Member COGamerGirl's Avatar

These are really beautiful! Love the copper caps!

Quote Originally Posted by COGamerGirl View Post
    These are really beautiful! Love the copper caps!
    Thanks! Yeah they are even prettier in person honestly. I just wish we had figured out this method of making them about two years ago, when everyone wanted Brass or Copper caps so badly. But there was just no good way to make them juice-safe like these.

Spectrum Tanks Color Pyrex Tubes are coming to Vaperfexion very shortly. I'm digging this red one personally. It's sitting atop my personal Provari and possession is 9/10th's...hmmm
    red spectrum tube.jpg
    Can't wait to see them on the upcoming Pro-V3