Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Killer 705 tank needed

Atty Baller - Level 2 Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

ayep, subscribed....
    ...Zen - Ti Mini; BAM; SS Mini; Sidewinder, ZAG, ZNA | GP Paps | GGTS | Ody v2 | Ithaka | Killer 705 | Short DID | Bear Brass 18500, Ti, other stuff that collects dust.

the pro v2 that they are working on for the killer should pretty much fit the bill for everything thats been mentioned so far and with what everyone says about the workmanship of vaperfexion then i dont doubt that it will be the perfect killer vari combo all we have to do now is wait ...

patience is a virtue...

im really trying to learn hahahaha just kidding cuse i know we cant rush perfexion
    Lisa66 and Scoop224 like this.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Killer will fit in a 19mm Cartomater, right?
    Are there any pics handy of the airflow bottom cap, and the fill port / screw?
    Killer is in transit, and I need a good tank to use on a Zen~ Sidewinder with 510 connection...
    ...Zen - Ti Mini; BAM; SS Mini; Sidewinder, ZAG, ZNA | GP Paps | GGTS | Ody v2 | Ithaka | Killer 705 | Short DID | Bear Brass 18500, Ti, other stuff that collects dust.

It should fit the 19mm not 100%sure tho but here some pics n more info on it Killer 705 atty

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran cuseguy's Avatar

Always tell us when the tank being ordered is for a Killer. Then we can double-check the bottom cap height and shave it down a hair if we need to. But a Killer should fit fine in a standard Cartomator and that should work perfect on a 510 Sidewinder. If you want the tube slightly longer, we can do that also. Just leave an ordering note and we will oversize the tube by a 1/4" to take up some of the length, added when you open the Killer Flow Valve. I have only toyed with the Sidewinder 510 once or twice, so I'm kinda going by memory. But it should fit just fine. But remember a note is always good to let us know the tank is for a Killer.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk.
    Last edited by cuseguy; 04-30-2013 at 04:03 PM.
    Vapor2112 likes this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Wow! So glad I found this thread. I have two killers and have tried a few tanks, but still looking for the perfect one. This may be just what I'm looking for.
    Dang, again the wait begins...

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran cuseguy's Avatar

What I really need from you guys is a consensus on what the exact perfect overall height would be for the ideal Killer Tank from end to end. Unfortunately I lost my Killer, and the Super-T 18650 and a Kick that it was on. Not sure if it was stolen, lost or just severely misplaced! But I don't have access to one quickly. So that end to end measurement would really help me roll out a few custom designs for you guys in both 19mm and 22mm diameters. I already know the bottom cap needs to be thin and a top cap fill-port is imperative. But I want to get this completely right and the perfect overall height is something I no longer have. The height needs to take into account the thread-out flow control also.

GB023 likes this.

Registered Supplier - Offline ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by cuseguy View Post
    What I really need from you guys is a consensus on what the exact perfect overall height would be for the ideal Killer Tank from end to end. Unfortunately I lost my Killer, and the Super-T 18650 and a Kick that it was on. Not sure if it was stolen, lost or just severely misplaced! But I don't have access to one quickly. So that end to end measurement would really help me roll out a few custom designs for you guys in both 19mm and 22mm diameters. I already know the bottom cap needs to be thin and a top cap fill-port is imperative. But I want to get this completely right and the perfect overall height is something I no longer have. The height needs to take into account the thread-out flow control also.

My killer ships tomorrow, I will try to help the cause however I can. Just let me know what measurements you need.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Mine seems to be over the ocean at present.

Registered Supplier - Offline ECF Veteran

Lol. Mine leaves OKC tomorrow. Winning!!

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast