Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Killer 705 tank needed

Registered Supplier - Offline ECF Veteran

Default Killer 705 tank needed

Looking for a Pro-v2 with Pyrex/mineral glass and a tapped hole/port in the lid to make a killer 705/Vaperfexion hybrid. This lid has been rumored but no dice so far. Any thoughts or updates? I am sure I am not the only one looking for a do it all tank for a 705 on a Provari that looks and work as well as my current Pro-vex.

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran cuseguy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chowderhead72 View Post
    Looking for a Pro-v2 with Pyrex/mineral glass and a tapped hole/port in the lid to make a killer 705/Vaperfexion hybrid. This lid has been rumored but no dice so far. Any thoughts or updates? I am sure I am not the only one looking for a do it all tank for a 705 on a Provari that looks and work as well as my current Pro-vex.
    I agree it needs to be done....asap.
    I'll make it a priority this week.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk.
    Scoop224 likes this.

woooohoooo!

Chowderhead: thanks for pointing me here I will patiently be awaiting this tank while chewing my fingers off hihihi what color provari you putting it on?

Cuseguy: u guys are awesome!!!
    only discovered you guys 5 days ago i was looking for a prive special when a friend told me that your pro v2 looked better more hybrid looking
    you are now my favorite Vape brand !!!

Trying to get a wizards apprentice if I get one will want a reactor tank for it does the killer 705 work in the reactor tank?

Quote Originally Posted by jcy0001 View Post
    Chowderhead: thanks for pointing me here I will patiently be awaiting this tank while chewing my fingers off hihihi what color provari you putting it on?

only discovered you guys 5 days ago i was looking for a prive special when a friend told me that your pro v2 looked better more hybrid looking

Trying to get a wizards apprentice if I get one will want a reactor tank for it does the killer 705 work in the reactor tank?
    Welcome jcy! Really glad you found us
    Sure you can put a Killer in a Reactor, but it will need the Killer mod treatment that we offer on the Centauri. It bores out the mouthpiece drip-tip side of the top cap, so the Killer can extend through. We also shorten the bottom cap o-ring flange to allow the Killer to fit perfectly.

Quote Originally Posted by cuseguy View Post
    Welcome jcy! Really glad you found us
    Sure you can put a Killer in a Reactor, but it will need the Killer mod treatment that we offer on the Centauri. It bores out the mouthpiece drip-tip side of the top cap, so the Killer can extend through. We also shorten the bottom cap o-ring flange to allow the Killer to fit perfectly.

Is the center hole in the top cap of a V2 a pass thru or is it like the provex that has a lip the thickness of the wall of a carto? I just assumed on the V2 would be a common hole without the "step" of the provex.

Quote Originally Posted by Chowderhead72 View Post
    Is the center hole in the top cap of a V2 a pass thru or is it like the provex that has a lip the thickness of the wall of a carto? I just assumed on the V2 would be a common hole without the "step" of the provex.
    Your assumption is correct. The Pro-V2 top cap has a pass-through hole. The Pro-Vex and Vex have the drip-tip fitting, stepped hole. The Centauri and Reactor also have the same type stepped hole. The other models...Pro-V, Cartomator and the upcoming Cartomator VX all are pass-through style caps.
    We do offer the "Killer" option on the stepped cap models to allow the Killer 705 to pass-through on the stepped caps. I am pretty sure I have now thoroughly confused everyone

Last edited by cuseguy; 04-22-2013 at 01:44 AM.
    Scoop224 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jcy0001 View Post

If you do get a Wizards Apprentice....it is mandatory that you send it in to Vaperfexion for a proper tank fitting and a 30 day testing period, where we will thoroughly break-in the mod for you

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

If I can't find a tank soon I'm selling my killer. The IBTanked one I've been using looks like crap with it, and filling is a messy nightmare. HELP!!!
    I'm Vaping an ICBM...

If you can live with a poly sleeve the pro-v2 is ready to go. If you are holding out for the perfect tank keep watching right here.

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast