Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: New Stuff at Vaperfexion

  1. #1
    Forum Supplier ECF Veteran cuseguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Cicero, NY (Syracuse)
    Posts
    2,725

    Default New Stuff at Vaperfexion

    This is where we'll show the new items that we make at Vaperfexion, as well as new items that we carry in our store.

  2. #2
    Forum Supplier ECF Veteran cuseguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Cicero, NY (Syracuse)
    Posts
    2,725

    Default

    As I mentioned earlier, we now carry the VAMO REV.2 VARIABLE POWER 18350/18650 VV/VW APV in both Black Chrome and in real Stainless Steel. I am usually wary of the chinese mods, but this is proving to be a pretty good device, especially considering it's price point. VAMO Variable Power 18350/18650 VV APV, Rev.2 - Vaperfexion

    vamo5.jpg

  3. #3
    Forum Supplier ECF Veteran cuseguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Cicero, NY (Syracuse)
    Posts
    2,725

    Default

    Not necessarily new but always asked about. We do have a new style and now have 6 styles of Stainless Steel Drip-Tips-All are now in stock! All are available in Polished (shown) and Brushed and Satin finishes(shown) that match our tank finishes.
    510 Drip-Tips - Stainless Steel Drip-Tips - Vaperfexion

    IMG_20130429_214540.jpg20130429_231648.jpg

  4. #4
    Forum Supplier ECF Veteran cuseguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Cicero, NY (Syracuse)
    Posts
    2,725

    Default

    We have made a change to our tried and true Tapered(Slant) 19mm caps. We are discontinuing Type I and II and are only producing one style now. It is essentially a no-trim version of the Pro-V top cap. It is steeper, taller and just makes a nicer overall statement. It does require the use of the new Pro-V and Centauri length tube. It is not on the website just yet, but if you order a slanted cap, no matter the type, this is what you will get. It looks really sharp using them on both ends. The price will go up slightly, just due to the additional Stainless required to make them. But right now, this is what you will get at the old price. These are freshly milled (except the satin one), so they are not as smooth as a finished product

    EDIT: Due to popular demand, we will keep offering the old styles of Slanted caps and just add this to the mix. It will be the Type III Tapered Cap.

    20130429_195834.jpg
    20130429_210327.jpg
    Last edited by cuseguy; 04-30-2013 at 08:18 AM.
    MatrixTech likes this.

  5. #5
    Ultra Member ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,396

    Default

    Another thread I have to watch.

    Just placed a small order. The goal is to have 6 tanks and some other toys eventually.

  6. #6
    Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jahf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Nederland, Colorado, United States
    Posts
    374

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cuseguy View Post
    We have made a change to our tried and true Tapered(Slant) 19mm caps. We are discontinuing Type I and II and are only producing one style now.

    *snip*

    but if you order a slanted cap, no matter the type, this is what you will get. It looks really sharp using them on both ends.
    I asked about the cap types in email, twice (one on 4/17, then on 4/22), and never got a response. Even called and left voicemail around 4/24 and got no response. So I ordered polished type II caps along with a separate set of polished Reactor caps this weekend. All showed as in stock this weekend when I ordered.

    So ...

    Will the new caps work with a LavaGen insert? I was specifically ordering the caps for a LavaGen on a large pipe mod I'm building and ... I already ordered the 4 x glass tanks (to have 2 spares, 1 set with the Reactor top/bottom and 1 set for the type II endcaps) and they are on the way so if the new caps don't work for the LavaGen drop-in then I need to modify my order. To me they look a bit taller than the old style caps and not really what I was looking for.

    I don't have a Lava Tank. I was buying from Vaperfexion based on how long Dino and Johnboy said it would be before more SS Lava Tubes came out. Already bought the LavaGen ... and passed on 2 different Lava Tube SS cap sets over the weekend because I thought I was set with the order I placed.

    Sorry to sound gripey ... just that I have everything else already in transit for vapemail this week and was looking forward to getting the caps so I could get rid of my current sub-par setup.

  7. #7
    Forum Supplier ECF Veteran cuseguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Cicero, NY (Syracuse)
    Posts
    2,725

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jahf View Post
    I asked about the cap types in email, twice (one on 4/17, then on 4/22), and never got a response. Even called and left voicemail around 4/24 and got no response. So I ordered polished type II caps along with a separate set of polished Reactor caps this weekend. All showed as in stock this weekend when I ordered.

    So ...

    Will the new caps work with a LavaGen insert? I was specifically ordering the caps for a LavaGen on a large pipe mod I'm building and ... I already ordered the 4 x glass tanks (to have 2 spares, 1 set with the Reactor top/bottom and 1 set for the type II endcaps) and they are on the way so if the new caps don't work for the LavaGen drop-in then I need to modify my order. To me they look a bit taller than the old style caps and not really what I was looking for.

    I don't have a Lava Tank. I was buying from Vaperfexion based on how long Dino and Johnboy said it would be before more SS Lava Tubes came out. Already bought the LavaGen ... and passed on 2 different Lava Tube SS cap sets over the weekend because I thought I was set with the order I placed.

    Sorry to sound gripey ... just that I have everything else already in transit for vapemail this week and was looking forward to getting the caps so I could get rid of my current sub-par setup.
    I am not totally following you. You ordered 4 glass tubes for a lavagen? What size did you order? I don't have any glass tubes that would correctly fit a Lavagen tank, since you need a vent hole and are taller than a carto height tube.
    I imagine your order is still pending, so I think we have time to straighten it out and make it work.

    Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk.

  8. #8
    Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jahf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Nederland, Colorado, United States
    Posts
    374

    Default

    I ordered 1 x set of SS Reactor caps and 2 x SS Type IIs, all polished. Order #1803. Still "awaiting fulfillment" as per the web site.

    I got the tubes elsewhere since I didn't see what I needed tube-wise on VPX ... I ordered extra tubes so I have them handy in case of future breakage

    My plan was to end up with 1 Reactor tank for one of my devices and the Type II end caps for the other tank. One of them will be a standard tank, the other will have a LavaGen insert (ie, I ordered 2 x XL fused quartz tanks and 2 x LavaGen length punched fused quartz tanks).

    I already had the LavaGen insert, minus the poly tube, from an earlier used purchase.

    I know I can use the LavaGen in the Reactor, but am really hoping to use at least one of the End-caps to replace the base since unlike a normal APV this tank will be on a (large) upright standing wooden pipe mod (something custom I'm building, not the one in my avatar). I wanted to smooth the angles of the base as well as be able to use a long stem on it, then use the remaining 2 caps for the traditional tank for a normal APV.

    Thanks for the assist.

  9. #9
    Forum Supplier ECF Veteran cuseguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Cicero, NY (Syracuse)
    Posts
    2,725

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jahf View Post
    I ordered 1 x set of SS Reactor caps and 2 x SS Type IIs, all polished. Order #1803. Still "awaiting fulfillment" as per the web site.

    I got the tubes elsewhere since I didn't see what I needed tube-wise on VPX ... I ordered extra tubes so I have them handy in case of future breakage

    My plan was to end up with 1 Reactor tank for one of my devices and the Type II end caps for the other tank. One of them will be a standard tank, the other will have a LavaGen insert (ie, I ordered 2 x XL fused quartz tanks and 2 x LavaGen length punched fused quartz tanks).

    I already had the LavaGen insert, minus the poly tube, from an earlier used purchase.

    I know I can use the LavaGen in the Reactor, but am really hoping to use at least one of the End-caps to replace the base since unlike a normal APV this tank will be on a (large) upright standing wooden pipe mod (something custom I'm building, not the one in my avatar). I wanted to smooth the angles of the base as well as be able to use a long stem on it, then use the remaining 2 caps for the traditional tank for a normal APV.

    Thanks for the assist.
    Ah ok. The new slanted caps are indeed taller. In fact, they are exactly equal to the working internal height of the Reactor top cap. In other words, a standard bottom cap will require the exact same height tube with either the Reactor top cap or the new tapered (slanted) cap. But a Reactor top cap used as a pair with the new tapered cap would be too tall for our existing standard tubes.We will carry that new size tube, but now that I see what you are doing, I understand.
    Well...maybe we do need to keep the old shorter slanted caps around as an option
    I'll make sure yours gets the original.

    Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk.
    Jahf likes this.

  10. #10
    Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jahf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Nederland, Colorado, United States
    Posts
    374

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cuseguy View Post
    I'll make sure yours gets the original.
    Terrific, thank you

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks