New coupon code!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By cuseguy

Thread: New coupon code!

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran cuseguy's Avatar

Default New coupon code!

Here is a 15% coupon good sitewide from 12/21/13 through 1/5/14
    NEWYEAR2014
    Last edited by cuseguy; 12-31-2013 at 11:50 PM.
    VapieDan likes this.

Coupon updated to 15%. good through Sunday 1/5/14

To say thank you for the overwhelming response we have gotten on the Pro-V2, Cartomator VX and the new Pro-VX, I wanted to continue some sort of a discount program. It's not as good as our annual New Years blowout, but this will give you 10% off storewide until 1/25/14...Not too shabby! wesaythanx

It's been really quiet in here lately, as it seems so much has shifted to social media. So I'm gonna give everyone some incentive to talk! Every post will get you a 50 cent store credit! First, You need to have a vaperfexion store account, so I can add your credits. Posts are only credited in 10 post increments ($5) within the same calendar month. $10 a month limit per person and we'll see how that goes. Naturally I may have to place limits on the number of people that can get credits eventually, but the earliest people will always be in the best position, if I do need to place limits on it. No cheating posts like 10 char or smiley faces! We're talking legit posts here! Since the store credit acts as cash during a purchase, you can still use a discount code with it. You could cut your vaping expenses by hanging out in our forum!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
    Last edited by cuseguy; 01-12-2014 at 06:12 PM.

Let's finish the best January in company history with a bang! Here it is.....a 15% coupon Code!. Good until next weekend 2/2/2/2014 Code is: VPXSTASY