Page 141 of 777 FirstFirst ... 4191131137138139140141142143144145151191241641 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 7761
Like Tree1856Likes

Thread: VaporMoon.com & The Saber Touch Official Thread!

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran Sir_Lawrence's Avatar

I have found that no matter how much I test and test and test, I have no control over what the user puts inside or on top of the mod. That's why I put soooo many instructional type of things in when I ship. That's why I opened this thread, so that I can monitor any types of problems or suggestion someone may have. I can only do my part as well as I can, but once it leaves into shipping, I don't have any more control.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran msroulette's Avatar

oh, and in response to your cheerleader eye candy...here is MY eye candy
    Smoke-Free since 3/23/10 thanks to V4L, Staying smoke-free thanks to my Saber Touch http://vapormoon.com/

That's just what I needed to see before bed... nightmares tonight!

His name is M Shadows! LOL Happy dreams
    Smoke-Free since 3/23/10 thanks to V4L, Staying smoke-free thanks to my Saber Touch http://vapormoon.com/

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Lawrence View Post
    I have found that no matter how much I test and test and test, I have no control over what the user puts inside or on top of the mod. That's why I put soooo many instructional type of things in when I ship. That's why I opened this thread, so that I can monitor any types of problems or suggestion someone may have. I can only do my part as well as I can, but once it leaves into shipping, I don't have any more control.
    I imagine it prolly would be impossible to build a connector that will work well for EVERY atty out there. This is one of the many reasons why I never got into building retail mods. I leave that to those with more experience.....and more patience LOL
    <a href=http://www.youtube.com/user/darkknight327?feature=mhum target=_blank rel=nofollow>http://www.youtube.com/user/darkknight327</a>

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
    I imagine it prolly would be impossible to build a connector that will work well for EVERY atty out there. This is one of the many reasons why I never got into building retail mods. I leave that to those with more experience.....and more patience LOL
    Put it this way... I had a little more hair and less shadows under my eyes before I started this!

Ok... this time I really need to get going. If anyone needs me, PM or email me. You know I'll get back to you as soon as I see your message... you know that about me.

Goodnight all... again!

Sir_Lawrence...I for one thank you for building the saber touch! I won't have need for any other mod! I have been singing the praises all week in my chat...and at least two of the regulars I chat with are waiting for your purple so they can order!
    I appreciate your time and energy!

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Lawrence View Post
    Oh, and something that made me really feel good,
    Thank you jcamacho for making that wonderful statement about me and Vapor Moon on that favorite supplier's thread. That was sooooo thoughtful!
    You earned it Sir. There's not many like you and I'm the type that's hard to impress. Keep up your great ways.

Quote Originally Posted by msroulette View Post
    Sir_Lawrence...I for one thank you for building the saber touch! I won't have need for any other mod! I have been singing the praises all week in my chat...and at least two of the regulars I chat with are waiting for your purple so they can order!
    I appreciate your time and energy!
    Thank you... you all just don't know how much it means to me to hear that I designed something people like and can use... Thank you!