Page 260 of 776 FirstFirst ... 160210250256257258259260261262263264270310360760 ... LastLast
Results 2,591 to 2,600 of 7757
Like Tree1853Likes

Thread: VaporMoon.com & The Saber Touch Official Thread!

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran Sir_Lawrence's Avatar

Update on The Purple Saber Touch:

I have (6) 3.7v/6v Purple and (3) 5v Purple Left to ship before the Next run of that color is manufactured. So, if you want Purple, take advantage of the 15% Off, and you can get it rather quickly!

Ultra Member ECF Veteran MacArthurBug's Avatar

g'morning sir!
    "I can resist everything, except temptation."
    Oscar Wilde

Quote Originally Posted by MacArthurBug View Post
    g'morning sir!
    Were you able to find those drip tips? Everyone still loves watching your Video Review! You do a great job in front of the camera!

Vari-Queen Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Is there a reason we can't say where to get the drip tips on here since Sir asked about them and he isn't selling them?

ProVari's,Ihybrid,Pink BB,Zap, Zau, Bedazzles,Phiniac,Bella,Elegance tanks

Ultra Member ECF Veteran msroulette's Avatar

I would say to link, if you know where to get the tips, so everybody can see where to get them
    Smoke-Free since 3/23/10 thanks to V4L, Staying smoke-free thanks to my Saber Touch http://vapormoon.com/

Quote Originally Posted by rosesense View Post
    Is there a reason we can't say where to get the drip tips on here since Sir asked about them and he isn't selling them?
    Sometimes some suppliers feel that it is a conflict of interest talking about their products on other supplier's threads. As a supplier, we need to get permission from a supplier to post anything on their threads... ECF rules. So, usually, out of respect, most members follow those same rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Lawrence View Post
    Sometimes some suppliers feel that it is a conflict of interest talking about their products on other supplier's threads. As a supplier, we need to get permission from a supplier to post anything on their threads... ECF rules. So, usually, out of respect, most members follow those same rules.
    I never have a problem someone posting parts from other suppliers that would benefit people who own my products... to me it always better to help!

Ultra Member ECF Veteran msroulette's Avatar

I can't see any other supplier being mad if we are telling others where to get compatable parts for our Sabers...now if we were here bashing someone else's gear, that would be a different story
    Smoke-Free since 3/23/10 thanks to V4L, Staying smoke-free thanks to my Saber Touch http://vapormoon.com/

Quote Originally Posted by msroulette View Post
    I can't see any other supplier being mad if we are telling others where to get compatable parts for our Sabers...now if we were here bashing someone else's gear, that would be a different story
    I agree! Even though there are some suppliers out there that I've lost respect for some reason or another... you would never, ever see me make any kind of "bashing" remarks about them. That is just bad business and disrespect. And, I hope you all will do the same!

Vari-Queen Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I think I will leave this one alone. If anyone needs info, they can PM me. Thanks for the quick responses.

ProVari's,Ihybrid,Pink BB,Zap, Zau, Bedazzles,Phiniac,Bella,Elegance tanks