VaporMoon.com & The Saber Touch Official Thread! - Page 501
Page 501 of 791 FirstFirst ... 401451491497498499500501502503504505511551601 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 7902
Like Tree1990Likes

Thread: VaporMoon.com & The Saber Touch Official Thread!

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran Sir_Lawrence's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brewlady View Post
    Sir, I am very sorry to hear of your loss. This time of year is difficult enough to get through, loosing a loved one makes it even harder. We lost our aunt and uncle five years ago, and the added stress of planning and attending a double funeral the week before Christmas was one of the hardest things I've ever had to endure.

My thoughts are with you, take care of yourself, and please don't loose any sleep building my new ST mini. I'll be happy to get it whenever it's mailed.
    Thank you so much for your kind words.

Just taking a "Pizza" Dinner Break with me and my son, Max. Wanted to see how everyone is doing.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Trying to stay warm here. Weather man says its between 10 and 15 degrees cooler than normal for this time of year. At least we haven't had more than flurries to go with it. Makes my hands feel lousy. So I've been relaxing and vaping away on the VV as I work. Its nice to not have to be button pressing on days like this just to vape.

Good Morning all! Beautiful day today on the East Coast. Still working all day today.

Hey guys... I just wanted to say thank you for understanding why it's taking so long to mail out your orders. I tried training some new people, but that just created more problems... electronics are not something you can learn over night. So, I had to go back and redo just about everything from the start. And I want to thank you all so much for your patronage. When I started to make the Saber Touch, I though, yea, maybe a few orders a week. Well, it has now turned into about 25-30 a day. And I know how you all trust my work, so I want them to be perfect for you all.
    Thank you all so much!

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Hey sir just wanted to take a moment to wish you and the family the best this holiday seasom!
    Thanks for all your hard work and great products!

Thank you so much... and so to you and everyone in our community!

Well, I hope everyone had a great day... I finally made time to take my son to get a live Christmas Tree. He loves doing that with me every year.

Busy... Busy Day today! Remember to check you emails. Also, I don't post a shipping notification unless it is going IN the mail that day! Have a nice Day!

Well guys... got back from the post office... spent almost $600 in postage! I think I'll start charging for postage! Only kidding.... you know I wouldn't do that. Anyway... I'm done for the day. I'm going to order out, do homework with my son, and watch a movie with my feet up! You know how to reach me!

Oh, if anyone is interested in a sale right now, let me know on this thread. Only for people on ECF. But I think people are spent out for the holidays. But, anything to get a Saber into your hands! If you want me to, I'll come up with something!

Love you all!