VaporMoon.com & The Saber Touch Official Thread! - Page 604
Page 604 of 791 FirstFirst ... 104504554594600601602603604605606607608614654704 ... LastLast
Results 6,031 to 6,040 of 7909
Like Tree1993Likes

Thread: VaporMoon.com & The Saber Touch Official Thread!

Blog Entries

I say again...SL...you are THE MAN! Anyone who might have given you a hard time for dealing with personal problems needs to take a long walk off of a short pier! We are all glad that you are doing better!!

I do not have my Saber yet, but I know that she is AMAZING! You really did go above and beyond. Every email I sent, you answered...even when you had a power outage and were in the hospital! I know that some ppl were not understanding when it comes to timing, but those of us who care did not mind a little bit of a wait!

To those of you who feel the need to worry about waiting a little bit while people deal with what they need to deal with, DO NOT ask them to create something by hand!

Sir Lawrence...I WILL be ordering with you again because of your AMAZING customer service! I am a lifelong (even though she is not here yet) Saber Touch enthusiast!!!

Keep up the great work!
    Tat_skull likes this.

Full Member Verified Member

SL,
    Glad to see your feeling better and your power is back on. Hope to see my my saber soon. I ordered on the 23rd of Feb, I know I'm towards the back of the Q, but I was wondering when I might see this hot little honey. Please don't take this as being pushy I'm just curious. Looking forward to getting my vape on!
    Tat_skull likes this.

Blog Entries

It won't be long now Snowman! I ordered mine (so did my brother in law) on the 20th and my wife ordered hers just a couple of days later. Mine will be here in just the next few days (my wife's also!). Don't be scared because SL is THE MAN and will take care of you!
    Tat_skull likes this.

Full Member Verified Member

Wolfman,
    I'm jealous! But I'm patient. I've got my provare I just need to complete the family. Thanks for the info, I have heard nothing but good things about SL so I'm all good!
    Tat_skull likes this.

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran Sir_Lawrence's Avatar

Not much more to go tonight. I'll give another couple of hours, then start off early in the morning.
    That pillow is going to feel soooooo good! LOL
    Tat_skull, Karmachine and Dogman like this.

Any update on where your at on catching up. I'm curious to know since I ordered mine last week.

Just an update...

Everyone with orders up until the 22nd of February will be getting a shipping notice sometime today.
    Not all of those orders will make the post office today... but will be in the post office's hands first thing in the morning.
    Just not enough hours in the day.
    Tat_skull, Karmachine and Dogman like this.

Still boxing up orders. Been a very long day, and tonight is going to be very long.

Just a note:
    A gentleman from the forums paid me to replace caps on a Saber that he has had. When replacing the caps on his old 5v Saber, I noticed it was one of the Sabers I made over 2 years ago... And STILL firing perfectly!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Lawrence View Post
    Still boxing up orders. Been a very long day, and tonight is going to be very long.

Just a note:
    A gentleman from the forums paid me to replace caps on a Saber that he has had. When replacing the caps on his old 5v Saber, I noticed it was one of the Sabers I made over 2 years ago... And STILL firing perfectly!
    This is EXACTLY what I've been talking about!!! You are THE MAN!!
    So for everyone who has been holding their breath for their Sabers know that this dude knows what he is doing! We can't wait (even if it takes extra time to get to us!!!!) for ours to get here.
    Hand made is the way to go! I'm sure that we will be singing your praises for MANY years to come SL!!

Wolfman out...
    Tat_skull and Dogman like this.

Senior Member ECF Veteran

I hate to ask this; however I must.

Should I have received a confirmation email of my order other than from Google? I ordered on the 21st, but obviously have not received my shipping notice yet. No big deal, just curious as to whether my order got lost in the cracks.