Page 756 of 787 FirstFirst ... 256656706746752753754755756757758759760766 ... LastLast
Results 7,551 to 7,560 of 7861
Like Tree1952Likes

Thread: VaporMoon.com & The Saber Touch Official Thread!

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran Sir_Lawrence's Avatar

I wish I could. We are making progress in getting orders finished. I lost so much time being sick. Thank you for your patience.
    You can find them on my site under Other Products and Links.
    anavidfan and tnt56 like this.

Seems to me Lawrence you should find some way to reward that "Patience" that your current customers have had with you, instead of giving freebies out for new orders.....kinda seems like a slap in the face.

I'm sorry... seems that no matter what I do it always ends up wrong.
    And I was putting a surprise in with orders that are so late, but that will end up being wrong as well some how.

And my doctors said my reason for my heart attack wasn't from clogged arteries, but from stress. I don't know how much longer I can do this.
    tnt56 likes this.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Blog Entries

im sorry your not gonna continue to build. Or feel you can't . I look forward to getting what I ordered from you. and A surprise sounds good to me take care of yourself . cant please everyone just the way it is . Thank you

I didn't say I wasn't going to continue... I've been building the Saber Touch for over 4 1/2 years now. I'm not going to stop now. It's known all over the world. I've been building custom mods longer than most of the China companies have been mass producing ecigs.
    It's just that it's a lot of pressure to try to please people. But there are only so many hours in a day. It's after Midnight, and I'm going back out to the shop in a little while.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Blog Entries

well good to hear . Just take care of yourself . And as long as you feel in heart your giving your all . No one SHOULD ask for more. :]

Ultra Member ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by wytebear View Post
    Seems to me Lawrence you should find some way to reward that "Patience" that your current customers have had with you, instead of giving freebies out for new orders.....kinda seems like a slap in the face.
    I wouldn't consider it a slap in the face. It's only 5 units.

The first five units of the year light promo seems to be a New Year tradition that's part of the business model, schedule, and budget.

Chances are the lights go in less than 24 hours...to repeat customers ordering their 2nd or 3rd Saber
    Last edited by Credo; 01-03-2014 at 09:22 AM.
    Eye sea, eye here, and like two tail, butt all should no eye can knot spell. A friend of mine new what to dew, two cheque my spelling threw and threw. Eye brought sum soft-were in a sail, and now eye spell very whale.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Lawrence View Post
    I'm sorry... seems that no matter what I do it always ends up wrong.
    And I was putting a surprise in with orders that are so late, but that will end up being wrong as well some how.

And my doctors said my reason for my heart attack wasn't from clogged arteries, but from stress. I don't know how much longer I can do this.
    That's true, but that's life. You could give away a truck load of free Sabers and someone would still find a reason to gripe. Some of the gripes may even be well justified, but we're only human...and 'extra support' to catch and prevent all disasters cost money and resources that not everyone has.

Schedule set-backs in a one man operation are NOT a breech of ethics. It happens...

You just repaired/upgraded half your equipment, then spent days in a hospital, etc. Either scenario is a challenge to manage, and both occurring within a 3 month time frame is a lot to sort out.

It's easy to tell someone how to run his business (especially when most of us know zilch about owning/operating a machine shop), but it's another to try running one. I'm sure it took quite some time to find a cash flow balance where the orders coming in aligns with the prices, shop expenses, raw material orders, etc. I don't blame you for trying to start 2014 off as if the past 2 months never happened. You'll get caught up soon.

Please don't look back and stress yourself ill again. You'll get caught up. No matter what you do, some will be happy, and some will be upset. All you can do is attempt (without going bankrupt) to salvage those 'unhappy' consumer relationships the best you can on a one-on-one basis.

Even if you simply make adjustments that slow down the production pace (raising prices, longer disclosed waiting period, etc.) I hope you'll find a profitable way continue to accept orders for Sabers for many years to come.

Every state has hoops to jump through to set up any kind of shop and few people realize how difficult it is for a small one family operation. In some states attempting to move one of those hoops 1/16th of an inch can cost millions of dollars and months of snake charming. Some of us understand that...so take your time and adjust accordingly in directions and increments that'll work FOR YOU.

On the bright side, there are still people in the world who do understand some of the pros and cons of practicing a made to order master craft.

So...I hope 2014 starts out better than 2013 ended. Look for the few treasures that usually have a way of popping up in the middle of one of life's 'rough patches', and for every moment you spend 'feeling sorry or apologizing', spend 5 moving forward, and experiencing the 'good stuff'.

I was out of town on the first...so...on a late note:
    Happy New Year!
    Last edited by Credo; 01-03-2014 at 12:34 PM.
    Eye sea, eye here, and like two tail, butt all should no eye can knot spell. A friend of mine new what to dew, two cheque my spelling threw and threw. Eye brought sum soft-were in a sail, and now eye spell very whale.

PV Master* Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Sir Lawrance. Like my boss told me one time. "Don't sweat the petty stuff and don't pet the sweaty stuff".
    Your not ever going to please every one. I'm perfectly content to wait.
    Heck I waited 6 1/2 months for my ELA. And I'll never regret it.
    Started vaping on 09/05/2012
    If I stumble and fall, I will get back up. I will never ever give up!

A Saber Touch is worth the wait. Any amount of waiting. Period.

Keep doing the best you can and everything will be great.
    Saber Touch VariVolt with gooseneck, Phiniac, and Bull Box Mod tip