VaporMoon.com & The Saber Touch Official Thread! - Page 773
Page 773 of 791 FirstFirst ... 273673723763769770771772773774775776777783 ... LastLast
Results 7,721 to 7,730 of 7909
Like Tree1993Likes

Thread: VaporMoon.com & The Saber Touch Official Thread!

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran Sir_Lawrence's Avatar

Oh, the heck with it... I want to give away a Saber!
    I'll start the contest Thursday sometime, so keep an eye out for it!

Just because I want to thank you all for your support over the last 5 years,
    Being friends, and keeping me off of those cigs!
    tnt56 likes this.

You know, the funny thing is...
    All the people that put my company down because I was sick... all the people that posted on the Mod Envy Facebook page, are most likely the ones that will enter the contest.
    Trust me... I still have the link and names of all of those people that swore they would put me out of business. If they enter, I can disqualify them.
    Even people in Maryland had some nasty comments about me.
    I'm sorry I got sick... complain to GOD like I have been.
    I want my ECF site to be like it use to be. Friends came to talk, ask questions, and have a good time. And after 5 years, most of them are still using their Sabers!

Keep On Vapin,... It will save your life!

PV Master* Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Sir Lawrance. I truly hope and pray that you stay healthy.
    I've posted earlier in this thread that we both are mature enough to agree to disagree.
    You came through like a Champion.
    I personally will never bad mouth you, your company or that magical Saber Touch.
    I also have had problems with health. If others can't understand that. Then let it be their problem.

BTW. My mod envy is one oh my favorite Saber's.

Be blessed and be safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Started vaping on 09/05/2012
    If I stumble and fall, I will get back up. I will never ever give up!

I'm so glad that the Saber is one of your favs... thanks!
    tnt56 likes this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

What's with Maryland? Is that where you're located? I don't use mine as often as I used to but I still use mine, except for the vv, that one was just too much trouble for me.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

Ultra Member ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

A single day of parking while vacationing in MD cost more than my Saber did! Even so the van was broken into and we lost about 4k worth of stuff...plus several hours of time dealing with the police/insurance reports.

I pay tens of thousands of dollars a year in property taxes but there's still giant holes in the road and the tap water still looks and tastes like rust. I'd fix it MYSELF for a tax voucher...and am about desperate enough to fix it WITHOUT a voucher, but the world says 'no go bro'.

People are just frustrated in general Sir Lawrence. It's not fair they're taking it all out on you...but try not to let it get you down. Keep making Sabers for those that want them and the rest will sort itself out.

I much appreciate that I was able to design my own Saber exactly like I wanted it. I chose to design a unit that hits my sweet spot with every puff, and is super easy to use (I chose to trade some safety features for ease of use...my choice...and I'm grateful I did). No one else on the planet that I could find was willing or able to make a unit to these specifications...for ANY price or wait-time. Supply and Demand. It's just that simple.

Get well...and rekindle the joy of making Sabers. I'm looking forward to the near future, where your health and finances allow you the time and resources to develop and innovate more products and choices.
    Last edited by Credo; 03-27-2014 at 02:58 PM.
    AceCC and tnt56 like this.
    Eye sea, eye here, and like two tail, butt all should no eye can knot spell. A friend of mine new what to dew, two cheque my spelling threw and threw. Eye brought sum soft-were in a sail, and now eye spell very whale.

Quote Originally Posted by Credo View Post
    A single day of parking while vacationing in MD cost more than my Saber did! Even so the van was broken into and we lost about 4k worth of stuff...plus several hours of time dealing with the police/insurance reports.

I pay tens of thousands of dollars a year in property taxes but there's still giant holes in the road and the tap water still looks and tastes like rust. I'd fix it MYSELF for a tax voucher...and am about desperate enough to fix it WITHOUT a voucher, but the world says 'no go bro'.

People are just frustrated in general Sir Lawrence. It's not fair they're taking it all out on you...but try not to let it get you down. Keep making Sabers for those that want them and the rest will sort itself out.

I much appreciate that I was able to design my own Saber exactly like I wanted it. I chose to design a unit that hits my sweet spot with every puff, and is super easy to use (I chose to trade some safety features for ease of use...my choice...and I'm grateful I did). No one else on the planet that I could find was willing or able to make a unit to these specifications...for ANY price or wait-time. Supply and Demand. It's just that simple.

Get well...and rekindle the joy of making Sabers. I'm looking forward to the near future, where your health and finances allow you the time and resources to develop and innovate more products and choices.
    That was very nice.
    See, originally, I went to college to study Photography. I got my BS at Maryland.
    I worked at Dominos and assisting photographers until I had enough money to open my own studio in NY and Baltimore.
    Well, My dream came true... had both studios opened for graphic and advertising photograph.
    Then, in my 3 story studio in Baltimore, I opened a sound studio for people auditioning for roles. Met some good people!
    It got to the point where I was paying Lawyers more to collect money for me than what I charged.
    And I mean some major magazines and ad agencies, both NY and Balto.
    Couldn't do it any more after 17 years!
    I then got into my love of work... furniture building.
    I take very rich people's furniture, and make copies of their antiques in whatever design they want.
    I still do this. But, unlike the ecig business, there is no time frame to get a $49K piece of furniture hand made.
    To make Sabers, I did this to prevent me from smoking. Then everyone wanted one!
    But see, people that lay down 30-40K for something handmade are willing to wait for the finest.
    For a Saber Touch hand made made, people want it yesterday, even knowing it is all hand made.
    This is my craft... and my love for making things.
    Sorry to vent.
    Credo, AceCC and tnt56 like this.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Lawrence View Post
    That was very nice.
    See, originally, I went to college to study Photography. I got my BS at Maryland.
    I worked at Dominos and assisting photographers until I had enough money to open my own studio in NY and Baltimore.
    Well, My dream came true... had both studios opened for graphic and advertising photograph.
    Then, in my 3 story studio in Baltimore, I opened a sound studio for people auditioning for roles. Met some good people!
    It got to the point where I was paying Lawyers more to collect money for me than what I charged.
    And I mean some major magazines and ad agencies, both NY and Balto.
    Couldn't do it any more after 17 years!
    I then got into my love of work... furniture building.
    I take very rich people's furniture, and make copies of their antiques in whatever design they want.
    I still do this. But, unlike the ecig business, there is no time frame to get a $49K piece of furniture hand made.
    To make Sabers, I did this to prevent me from smoking. Then everyone wanted one!
    But see, people that lay down 30-40K for something handmade are willing to wait for the finest.
    For a Saber Touch hand made made, people want it yesterday, even knowing it is all hand made.
    This is my craft... and my love for making things.
    Sorry to vent.
    I'm glad you chose to share your talents in lieu of sometimes having to put up with disgruntled people.
    Eye sea, eye here, and like two tail, butt all should no eye can knot spell. A friend of mine new what to dew, two cheque my spelling threw and threw. Eye brought sum soft-were in a sail, and now eye spell very whale.

PV Master* Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

We all need to vent sometimes my friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AceCC likes this.
    Started vaping on 09/05/2012
    If I stumble and fall, I will get back up. I will never ever give up!

Super Member Verified Member

I have wanted one of these since I first saw them. I have arthritis in my hands. This is my official entry. I liked and shared on Facebook, subscribed on YouTube and posted here. I will also post on Twitter, Pointers and Ingram if I can.
    Thank you Sir Lawrence.
    AceCC and tnt56 like this.