VaporMoon.com & The Saber Touch Official Thread! - Page 782
Page 782 of 790 FirstFirst ... 282682732772778779780781782783784785786 ... LastLast
Results 7,811 to 7,820 of 7898
Like Tree1988Likes

Thread: VaporMoon.com & The Saber Touch Official Thread!

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran Sir_Lawrence's Avatar

So, do you all want me to post 1 of a kind Sabers on the other thread? I think today I can get some pics of some.

Quote Originally Posted by sir_lawrence View Post
    so, do you all want me to post 1 of a kind sabers on the other thread? I think today i can get some pics of some.
    yes yes and yes.

And yes!!!
    Saber Touch VariVolt with gooseneck, Phiniac, and Bull Box Mod tip

I just wanted to post a quick comment about Sir Lawrence's products and services. I have been a customer since 2011 and in that time he has responded to every single email and inquiry I sent him. Who of us can say that we have answered every email we receive? It takes time to wade through mountains of messages yet Sir does it with a smile. Health and family issues arise and there is nothing we can do about them. Sir always returns. Always. I have more respect for someone who's priorities are straight than for someone who places work above family and health.

He has also been a great person to deal with when it comes to service or maintenance (thankfully sabers are built to last forever so troubles are extremely rare). He is fair, honest, and a pleasure to work with.

All in all, Vapor Moon has made my step into vaping a joy. My wife and I have seven Sabers and they are all we use because they work and work well. Solid, reliable, and very beautiful. Thanks, Sir Lawrence, for providing these marvelous tools to anyone who desires them. Keep up the good fight!!
    Saber Touch VariVolt with gooseneck, Phiniac, and Bull Box Mod tip

PV Master* Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

This 100%^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Sent from my feeble brain using Tapatalk
    RuDawg7890 and gcdos1963 like this.
    Started vaping on 09/05/2012
    If I stumble and fall, I will get back up. I will never ever give up!

Actually, Vapor Moon is not even a registered business, according to his local town council and the state Assessments and Taxation Department. He has not been straight up at all, telling all of his buyers for at least the past 4 months he's trying, working on it, finishing the products, has a team working hard to fill out the orders and ship by next week (I have been told this by email twice), and these are just the excuses we have heard.

He is also a moderator of this forum, so you can probably expect this message to dissapear.

Times change and people change. Do you see the other threads started about his scam? I have been warning him for months before saying a single negative thing. Family problems do not justify the lies to his buyers. Those were definitely lies and I am out nearly $200.

+1 to getting my money back!
    tnt56 and gcdos1963 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by AceCC View Post
    My wife and I have seven Sabers and they are all we use...
    Can you suggest something for us who have been misled and are upset about our orders? I'd rather not use the legal system, if you happen to know him personally or anything!

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Lawrence View Post
    Now, a bunch of orders are going out this week, but not all on Monday!
    They are going to be spread out from Monday to Saturday.
    We are working really hard to get back on track.
    LIES!! Unless he's been holding anybody else's money for more than 4 months. Can anybody disprove me?
    gcdos1963 likes this.

I haven't received my order, placed 4-28. Contacted Sir Lawrence and he told me he guaranteed that it would ship by 6/9. No shipment information. I sent an email every day since and have not received a response. Today I disputed the transaction on Paypal. I feel cheated. I have no respect for a person who takes money, makes promises, and then disappears. I'm extremely disappointed by this. I hope paypal refunds my money.

Sir Lawrence you should be ashamed of yourself.

Full Member Verified Member

I know that feeling. I ordered 3/25. Nothing. Too late to get it back from paypal. I am out good cash if I don't get the saber touch