VaporMoon & The Saber Touch Official Thread! - Page 672
Page 672 of 793 FirstFirst ... 172572622662668669670671672673674675676682722772 ... LastLast
Results 6,711 to 6,720 of 7924
Like Tree1994Likes

Thread: VaporMoon & The Saber Touch Official Thread!

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran Sir_Lawrence's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tat_skull View Post
    Great video Sir And thats one wicked looking Saber Midi there, and the rest of the collection too!! Wanna Thank You for showing "Stormy's" twin, wish I could 0f done it but I'm camera shy
    I thought you would like to see that mod on the video!
    Tat_skull likes this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Lawrence View Post
    I thought you would like to see that mod on the video!
    I really did, Thank You
    AceCC likes this.

I'm sad! I ordered a mini and it was supposed to get it today...which I guess technically it did. I was called into work due to someone being sick. My order was out for delivery right before I left according to the tracker. I checked my mailbox around 2pm, and there was nothing. I got back home too late to make it to the apartment office to pick it up. I have to wait until tomorrow. It so hard knowing that it's in a little box sitting in my apartment manager's office waiting for me!!

It's going to be my first saber!! I have a Silver Bullet, but I had a couple of scares with it regarding the Vivi Nova tank and now I'm a little scared to use it. I loved the weight and feel of it though. I needed a passthrough. I searched and searched and found Vapor Moon. I'm SOOOOO happy that someone out there makes mods with a passthrough. I think more vendors should. Even if it wasn't for the tank/battery scares, I would still want one. It cuts down on battery time!

Right after I bought my mini, you posted the midi version! I want that one too!! I see another saber in my future!! Thank you Sir Lawrence for crafting my saber, even though I don't have it in my hands yet! <3 Maybe if I can get I picture I'll post it. I still need to think of a name for it though. ^__^
    Tat_skull and AceCC like this.

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran Sir_Lawrence's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by learicbell View Post
    I'm sad! I ordered a mini and it was supposed to get it today...which I guess technically it did. I was called into work due to someone being sick. My order was out for delivery right before I left according to the tracker. I checked my mailbox around 2pm, and there was nothing. I got back home too late to make it to the apartment office to pick it up. I have to wait until tomorrow. It so hard knowing that it's in a little box sitting in my apartment manager's office waiting for me!!

It's going to be my first saber!! I have a Silver Bullet, but I had a couple of scares with it regarding the Vivi Nova tank and now I'm a little scared to use it. I loved the weight and feel of it though. I needed a passthrough. I searched and searched and found Vapor Moon. I'm SOOOOO happy that someone out there makes mods with a passthrough. I think more vendors should. Even if it wasn't for the tank/battery scares, I would still want one. It cuts down on battery time!

Right after I bought my mini, you posted the midi version! I want that one too!! I see another saber in my future!! Thank you Sir Lawrence for crafting my saber, even though I don't have it in my hands yet! <3 Maybe if I can get I picture I'll post it. I still need to think of a name for it though. ^__^
    I know what you mean about waiting for the mail.
    Got a phone call from DHL early this morning saying they can't deliver to a P.O. Box. The people from China put the wrong address. So, I have to wait as well. Don't worry, you'll have it soon.

ECF Veteran

Welcome to the Moon learicbell i'm begining to think you and Sir_Lawrence are in Dier need of a lil' song to help you out.....
    tearose50 and YoureFired like this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Haha, that was very good, Tat_skull. Yesterday was a big vape mail day for me and of course the mail was like 4 hours later than usual. I had the vapin' mailman blues for sure. I even walked up the street after a couple of hours just looking to see if the mail truck was anywhere around.
    AceCC likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by YoureFired View Post
    I had the vapin' mailman blues for sure. I even walked up the street after a couple of hours just looking to see if the mail truck was anywhere around.
    I have done that, too It makes it all that more fulfilling when you finally get that package. Especially when there's a brand new Saber in it!!

Welcome learicbell!! It's good to have you here on the Moon.
    Tat_skull and YoureFired like this.
    Saber Touch VariVolt with gooseneck, Phiniac, and Bull Box Mod tip

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by YoureFired View Post
    Haha, that was very good, Tat_skull. Yesterday was a big vape mail day for me and of course the mail was like 4 hours later than usual. I had the vapin' mailman blues for sure. I even walked up the street after a couple of hours just looking to see if the mail truck was anywhere around.
    I love Vape mail If you were actually stalking the mailman, musta Been a REALLY important package
    AceCC likes this.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by AceCC View Post
    I have done that, too It makes it all that more fulfilling when you finally get that package. Especially when there's a brand new Saber in it!!

Welcome learicbell!! It's good to have you here on the Moon.
    Now just imagine if the was two in there
    AceCC likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tat_skull View Post
    Now just imagine if the was two in there
    Two Sabers??? You ol' Dog...
    Tat_skull likes this.
    Saber Touch VariVolt with gooseneck, Phiniac, and Bull Box Mod tip