We would like to make this thread the Official Thread for...
VaporMoon.com & The Saber Touch Mod.
If you are unfamiliar with us and The Saber Touch, here is a link to our YouTube Page:
YouTube - TheSirLawrence's Channel
You can go there and see all the updates in our Videos.
I wanted to set this post for people to share their thoughts and questions about the products we have. We will constantly monitor this thread to help anyone with anything they have questions on. This is where we will post updates and sales and contests that we may have.
I want to thank everyone for the fantastic response we've had for The Saber Touch.
Here are some key point about The Saber Touch...
The Saber Touch Was Designed With Safety & Durability In Mind.
With A Solid State Touch Activated Switch That Will Outlast Any Push Button Switch. It Was Designed & Tested By Many People & Electrical Engineers To Obtain Optimal Performance. Because This Device Is Assembled To Order, It Usually Ships Within 3-5 Business Days.
We use the best materials in making The Saber Touch...
- Locally Machined In Maryland, USA
- All Handcrafted Per Order
- 6061 Aircraft Aluminum
- Solid Brass Detailed Caps
- Durable Electronics
- Uses A 510 Battery Connector (use adapters for different atomizers)
- Sealed Top For Safety & To Prevent Damage From Atomizer Leaks
- An Ergonomically Placed Touch Contact Pad
- NO Push Button To Break Down - Solid State Circuitry
- Takes Just The Slightest Touch!
- Under Voltage Battery Protection!
- Will Not Activate Accidentally!
- Contact Spring Designed To Collapse In Case Of Battery Failure!
- 2 Battery Vents For Safety (one on each side of base)
Comes in 2 Finishes:
- Shiny Aluminum
- Satin Black Powder Coat
Comes in Different Voltage Options:
- 3.7v / 6v (uses 1- 18650 3.7v battery or 2- rcr123a 3v batteries)
- 5v Regulated (uses 2- 16340 3.6v batteries) The regulator gives a steady 5v of vaping power.
- ALWAYS Use Safe, Good Quality Batteries That This Device Was Designed For!
So please feel free to post any questions you may have for us.
Thank you all,