Favorite Flavors?
Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: Favorite Flavors?

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran GrapeVap's Avatar

Thumbs up Favorite Flavors?

Let us know what some of your favorite flavors are. We want to make sure we carry what you like and make sure to have it in stock when you need it. Thanks!!

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Blog Entries

Me First!!!! I have yet to find anything equal to your absolutly Fabulous Peanutbutter cookie double flavor in 12mg. I'm out and am seriously jonesing until my check comes on the 3rd!!!
    Keekers likes this.

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran GrapeVap's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gramakittycat View Post
    Me First!!!! I have yet to find anything equal to your absolutly Fabulous Peanutbutter cookie double flavor in 12mg. I'm out and am seriously jonesing until my check comes on the 3rd!!!
    One of my personal fav's! Glad you like it. Oh, we are also going to add an option very soon allowing you to choose an extra shot of flavor or a double shot. That way you won't have to make sure to add anything in the comments! Thanks for the feedback btw, we appreciate it!

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Hazelnut is tops!

The RY4 and Vanilla Cupcake...my new all day vape!

Full Member ECF Veteran

Usually my orders to The Vapor Room are the same couple of varieties. (All varieties are 24mg and 70/30)

I first got turned onto TVR when my friend gave me a 6ml of Waffle, That stuff is so delicious and nice syrup taste, always have it in my collection,delicious delicious stuff

Next is my favorite RY4, I've gone through so many 30ml bottles, love it when they're the flavor of the week or premixed sale, but its a great RY4, that and MFS's RY4 are the top dogs of the RY's I've tried, so so so tasty, whenever someone who has never tried an E-Cig wants to try it out I always put RY4 in there and they love it. My top juice

MarBoro is my tobacco substitute, delicious flavor, comes as close to tobacco as an E-Cig can. Usually cop the 30ml. Great stuff

555 is another great flavor, good stuff, its another chronic order.

I've had alot of freebies and samples but can't keep track, I know the strawberry is fantastic, menthol is pretty great too, basically the main 4 are my staples and everything else is just an awesome bonus. TVR will never do you wrong
    pixelchick likes this.

TVR will never do you wrong
    Vapor Room is tops in my book. I just received their French Vanilla Coffee and rank it with their Hazelnut as my favorites.
    Pinggolfer and MalkinMania71 like this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I just received my first order from TVR, and wow, the flavors are really yummy! I got Pina Colada, Pumpkin Spice, French Vanilla Coffee plus English Toffee and a sample of Blueberry Cin Crumble. All of these are really tasty, the Pina Colada tastes so much like the drink, I think it is the best Pina Colada I have found. The Pumpkin spice also has a nice nutmeg/allspice flavor to it. I think the French Vanilla Coffee is going to be a flavor I will need to keep on hand at all times. The English Toffee reminds me of Heath Bars, one of my favorites. The Blueberry Cin Crumble is the first "bakery" flavor I have ever tried, and I was impressed, I just didn't think the "bakery" flavors would be something I would like, but it was very nice for a change of pace. Thank you VERY MUCH for the excellent service and a great product. Jeni

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Sweet Tangerine. So refreshing yet complex.
    Peeps likes this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I really like the banana split, I also got pumpkin spice but that tasted like it had clove in the background so thats in my 'steep a few months' box, but the banana split was VERY good

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast