Stock status: eGo-T 2 APV

Thread: Stock status: eGo-T 2 APV

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Default Stock status: eGo-T 2 APV

Wazzup with the eGo-T 2 APV? This thingee here. => Joye eGo-T 2 Upgrade APV Mod Unit

It's been out of stock for a long time. Have you dropped packaging it in the complete kit version?

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

i have been tryin to contact about it too.

Step Aside, Step Aside, Theys A Redneck Comin Through!!

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

When I posted the question I looked at the site and all the separate pieces are available - heads, tubes & battery - but the kit option on the site has been long out of stock. If I know people are looking for them it was a lot easier to refer them to the kit version on the site, rather than having to provide links to three separate parts.

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran GrapeVap's Avatar

We are running on a very low stock to sell starter kits. We are waiting to hear back from JoyeTech with the items we need to bulk up. We will get them back in though! I'll post back here once we have a time line. Thanks! ~ Jess

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

So... what happened? Did Joyetech ever tell you what happened to this item? It just seems to have disappeared from stock everywhere. I was really looking forward to getting a second one with the flat top control head. Really strange - this was never on Joyetech's site either. Did they make a product and then decide it was too good an idea - being that you could just replace the battery?

Bummer...

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran GrapeVap's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rickajho View Post
    So... what happened? Did Joyetech ever tell you what happened to this item? It just seems to have disappeared from stock everywhere. I was really looking forward to getting a second one with the flat top control head. Really strange - this was never on Joyetech's site either. Did they make a product and then decide it was too good an idea - being that you could just replace the battery?

Bummer...
    JoyeTech has taken this item off of their production list... We are currently in the search for a replacement.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

One other site has something called the "Evic Easy Head" that's the same concept. (It is NOT the insanely priced Evic control head.) Flat top only, in silver or black, same 2 modes of operation, fits the same battery tubes as the original heads. The only thing that is unclear is if the Easy head supports charging with an eGo charger as the original heads did.

Josh PM me if you want a link to see what I'm talking about.

Really don't understand why Joyetech shelved this product so fast. Seems like by the time the flat top control head came out you guys managed to get in your first - and only - supply of the heads and... that was pretty much it. The Easy head offers no improvements or additions - other than a more obvious Joyetech logo. If the Easy head was supposed to replace this it would be nice if Joyetech actually told vendors about it.