Free liquid samples for first timers! - Page 96
Page 96 of 155 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100106146 ... LastLast
Like Tree264Likes

Thread: Free liquid samples for first timers!

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran eric's Avatar

If you were missed, please PM me. If you were double or triple messaged, I apologize, there were too many backlogged PMs to keep up with names.

=====
    Placeholder to separate all new requests.
    =====

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I would like to give you a try allways looking for a new vender..Thanks

Lurking Kitteh Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Thank u Eric

Can't wait to try my samples and glad you made it through the holidays in once piece

>^.^< Sent From Meow G2

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Message received. Thanks

PV Master Verified Member always9988's Avatar

I would love to try the vs4 and Sumatra in 5mg if you're still running this promotion

Super Member* Verified Member Don Robertson's Avatar
    Blog Entries

THANK YOU KINDLY ERIC. Private Message received and response sent just moments ago.

This truly IS "MOST KIND' of you. I trust folks remember this a "FREE OFFER" and is far more than simply an attempt to "drum up business". Sure Eric may generate 'new sales', however, for every "FREE" package sent a cost is obviously associated. Think about folks! Most do - some don't - and it is sad.

I may be old. I may be 'senile' (more truth than humor on some days) - BUT - seeing some folks berate Eric because a response was delayed simply 'ticks me off'. It is rude to say the least ......... I'll leave it at that lest I receive 'another reminder' I posted a 'no-no' .... .even if it was deserved.

Ta' heck with it ..........In NO way should Eric be offering an "apology" to ANYONE! It is a "FREE OFFER"! The last time I pointed this out some took offence; felt I was being 'rude'. Sorry people - rude is berating Eric for his kindness and if pointing it out offends you - rethink your moral and social values. Yea - I'm a 'grumpy old man - but I recognized when people only have a hand out grabbing the "FREE STUFF".

THANKS AGAIN ERIC! Complainers be da**ed!

Senile Old Man Don
    Last edited by Don Robertson; 01-15-2014 at 06:02 PM.
    STOP FDA CONTROL! Join CASAA today! http://www.casaa.org/Become_a_Member.html

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Thank you Eric! and Ditto what Don said, a shame some peeps complain when things don't fit the way they think things should be done.

Ultra Member Verified Member Rancor0681's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Don Robertson View Post
    THANK YOU KINDLY ERIC. Private Message received and response sent just moments ago.

This truly IS "MOST KIND' of you. I trust folks remember this a "FREE OFFER" and is far more than simply an attempt to "drum up business". Sure Eric may generate 'new sales', however, for every "FREE" package sent a cost is obviously associated. Think about folks! Most do - some don't - and it is sad.

I may be old. I may be 'senile' (more truth than humor on some days) - BUT - seeing some folks berate Eric because a response was delayed simply 'ticks me off'. It is rude to say the least ......... I'll leave it at that lest I receive 'another reminder' I posted a 'no-no' .... .even if it was deserved.

Ta' heck with it ..........In NO way should Eric be offering an "apology" to ANYONE! It is a "FREE OFFER"! The last time I pointed this out some took offence; felt I was being 'rude'. Sorry people - rude is berating Eric for his kindness and if pointing it out offends you - rethink your moral and social values. Yea - I'm a 'grumpy old man - but I recognized when people only have a hand out grabbing the "FREE STUFF".

Senile Old Man Don
    Quote Originally Posted by Debra_oh View Post
    Thank you Eric! and Ditto what Don said, a shame some peeps complain when things don't fit the way they think things should be done.
    No one in here berated anyone. People simply questioned if the offer was still alive or valid.
    bcme likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rancor0681 View Post
    No one in here berated anyone. People simply questioned if the offer was still alive or valid.
    Well, not totally true, I see Don Robertson berated people a couple times here.

Ultra Member Verified Member Rancor0681's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Don Robertson View Post

Senile Old Man Don
    So am I to assume you being better the everyone else you have made a purchase from Eric?

Well some of us have.
    And by your judgment of us being in a freebie thread is just us looking for a handout well Ummmm bud your in here as well.
    bcme likes this.